Washington-Seattle

AW: First Wedding Present!

Our first gift arrived from one of FIe's aunts in Illinois. It's the All-Clad Copper Core Windsor pan. We used it to make popcorn last night :D.

We're thinking of taking photos of each other using the gifts and putting those on the thank you cards. And maybe even spelling out "thank you" somewhere. So when someone gives us the English- />Spanish handheld we'd look up "gracias" and take a picture of it, etc. I guess for the pans we'd have to spell out "thank you" in balsamic vinegar or something. That could get tricky ... :)

1st year anniversary in Victoria with a killer whale topiary!

Re: AW: First Wedding Present!

• jennuinnejennuinne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That's a cute idea.  : )
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I *LOVE*  that idea!!
    -Liss EED (Estimated Eviction Date): February 18th, 17th, 21st and now the 14th. Who knows...they change the date every appointment! BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~February 2012~Siggy Challenge~Favorite Halloween Candy~
    My Sometimes Updated Belly Blog
  • edited December 2011
    sounds like a lot of work, but fun and super creative!
  • carrieoz_76carrieoz_76 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Looks like it's time to add another spendy gift to your registry.  Or at least more All-Clad.  (Not that there's a difference).  Lucky!
  • edited December 2011
    I say do it if it can be done easily!  I'm planning on doing something like that where FI and I hold signs saying "Thank You" while on our HM to send to MOH's dad with our card.
    Family fall photo session with Ashley Hoyle Photography
    Married 7/10/10
    Wedding Planning Bio - Updated 6/13/2010
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    so lucky!!! i'm jealous! i want a gift! i think that is adorable to send a picture to each person with you using their gift! love that idea!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • edited December 2011
    That's an adorable idea! Did you take a picture of making popcorn? you could always take the popcorn and line it up on a dark fabric for thank you.
    Daisypath Vacation tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards