African American Weddings
Options

What are you wearing to your bridal shower?

I was thinking about either a "Future Mrs" t-shirt with pants and heels or a cute dress...not sure yet. What about you?

Re: What are you wearing to your bridal shower?

• Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm not really sure if I'm having a bridal shower.  No one has mentioned it.  If I do have one I'll probably wear a skirt or a dress.  I'm really girly.
  • Options
    KamishKamish member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Noone has mentioned a bridal shower for me either.  Perhaps it is a big surprise....lmao.  But anyway, if I were to have one I would wear a dress.  However, the future Mrs. t-shirt and some skinny jeans sounds like more my style.  Might have to take that idea (I am an ex tomboy).
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love the future Mrs. t-shirt idea..I will probable wear a dress and a stunner pair of peep toe shoes. Because I will not be wearing a veil at my wedding, I'm thinking of rocking a lil hat & bird cage veil (only to my eyes) as well.

My shower is March 20th
  • Options
    tyboydtyboyd member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    DST I love the hat and bird cage veil idea. That sounds cute! {Might steal that if I get the opportunity! lol}
  • Options
    lca315girllca315girl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know, but I'll probably wear a cute top and dress pants.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic White Knot
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wore a little sun dress. But I like your idea a lot.
  • Options
    tamtam7tamtam7 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    @DSTBride, I'm mad at "stunner" pair of peep toe shoes.  Too funny!  LOL!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Since I'll probably end up having two (family in Florida and friends in GA) I'll do something more "traditional" and very girly for the first and wear a dress and heels. For the second one though, I'll do cute, trendy jeans with stilettos, cutesy sweater/top, and something that says "BRIDE" like a veil and/or tiara.
  • Options
    ladylumladylum member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    The way this snow is going, I'll do boots and maternity clothes since I will have just given birth. Nothing fancy because I'm not girly. If I wasn't pregnant, it would be jeans and a nice shirt with tennis shoes. lol
  • Options
    essianessian member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have this cute little white dress that I think would be good for my bridal shower with a nice pair of high heel shoes... Don't know any details about my bridal shower yet but I am already planning my outfit.:) Aint that funny!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards