Getting in Shape

**Anna**

Got some lovely BeachBody spam in my PM inbox today.

Joined on 03-16-2011

60 Points
Getting in shape for wedding!

Hey there!  CONGRATS on your ENGAGEMENT!  OMG, you must be so excited!!  How is the planning going?!

I saw that you posted about losing weight and wanting to look totally fabulous on your wedding day.  Who doesn't?  I just got married (June 2012)!  I wish I could do it alll over again, it was a blast!  But anyways, I had a goal of my own to lose weight and body fat.  I had a super short engagement (6mos) so I was time crunched.  I saw an infomercial on TV, for P90X, and I thought, why not?  I had heard about it before, but thought it might be too hard.  But, after trying to workout on my own in the gym, I was ready to try anything at that point.  I didn't want to look back on my pics and be disappointed in myself, ya know?

Well, I am SO happy I did it.  I lost 11% body fat.  In 3 months!  I was happier, I had more energy, and more importantly... I JUST got my professional photos back, and I LOVE the way I look.  Honestly.

So, when I saw your post, I wanted to share what worked for me.  I'm more than happy to chat with you about your goals and what your plan is for weightloss.  I'd LOVE to help a fellow bride out.

Send me your email address so we can chat without theknot as a middle man.  My email is CoachCaitlinTBB@gmail.com.  I also have a blog with before and after pics if you're interested.  It's CaitlinOnAMission.blogspot.com

Again, congrats to you and your future hubby!  This is the best time of your life, enjoy every single minute of it!

<3,

Caitlin

Anniversary

Re: **Anna**

• She spammed one of the posts on this board too, and I reported that.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Thanks guys!

In the future pixie, if you could not report vendors that would be great.  I's easier for me to ban them if their post is still up.  

Thanks!
  • I saw her message on the other board and didn't realize it was spam...so I looked at her blog. It seemed legit...am I that naive? Cry
  • Don't worry, it seems like she's a legit beach body coach, it's just that advertising /personal selling is not allowed.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_getting-shape_anna-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:238Discussion:90313b53-b7c8-4ebe-9dc9-001f9c8029f9Post:b6691893-6818-4a8e-87ca-c6f0679d27cf">Re:Anna</a>:
    [QUOTE]Don't worry, it seems like she's a legit beach body coach, it's just that advertising /personal selling is not allowed.
    Posted by Lobsters25[/QUOTE]

<div>Frankly, I wouldn't want to do business with anyone who cannot follow basic rules.  She agreed to them upon creating her account and STILL posted as a vendor.</div>
  • Completely agree, just wanted to clarify why we reported :
    Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards