Arizona-Phoenix

Vender Reviews!!

Hi fellow knotties :)
My husband and I had a very small wedding last month in a friends backyard, but I still wanted to give reviews on the venders we used!

Food: personal touch catering - A++
We used personal touch catering - it was delicious and totally worth the extra money we weren't planning on spending. Everythign was amazing, excellent flavors, excellent customer service, excellent decorating! Loved it & would use them again in a heart beat. we opted for the buffet and I must say that the chicekn parm and the penne pasta were to die for!

Photographer: Kenzie Ray - A
Kenz is my friend and she's just starting out with her photography business, but I'm glad we chose her! This was her first wedding and the photos came out beautiful, she is VERY afforadably priced and is working on getting a webiste up and running right now.

Hair/Makeup: Sara Colello - A++++
I was going to do my hair and makeup myself because of our budget, but my friends talked me into hiring Sara Colello for her services as they have worked with her before on photoshoots and loved her. I have to say, I am SO glad that I listened to them. Sara was so friendly and knew exactly what to do with everything! She is very professional and wants to make sure that everything is just perfect before you walk down the aisle! She just added hair styling onto her service menu and I seriosuly thought htat she had been doing hair for years and years! My updo was perfect - exactly what I was looking for. And she is very reasonably priced (even if she wasn't, I would have figured out how to pay for her services though!) www.lipstickandloves.com

Dress: David's Bridal: B
I give DB a B becuase, while I found my dream dress there not all of the staff was very courteous and nice. this one girl who was helping us before we asked for someone else, couldn't wait for me to find a dress and leave! It was so rude, but they have a great price point and I don't htink I could have found a better dress anywhere else.

We made all the bouquets, boutineers, my friend officiated, and we used an ipod for the dance floor and made the cupcakes ourselves. It was a very low-budget country wedding, but I am so glad that I splurged on the the food, photography and beauty! 

Re: Vender Reviews!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards