Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Morning Ladies!

Good morning!  Nothing too exciting last night - DF worked late so I worked out, and caught up on one on some of my shows.

I did get our valentine's day cards addressed and sent out this morning.. they are just cute little photocards with a pic of our puppy on them..

Hope everyone has a great day!

Re: Morning Ladies!

• Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  We went and picked up our marriage license yesterday and then went to Capital Grille for lunch for my birthday.  And then I skipped class too in honor of my birthday, which was nice :o)

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    morning!  I had a pretty chill evening watching modern family and meeting with some students.  FI is here this weekend, so he gets in late tonight, yay!

Happy Birthday Ash!  Hope you had a great one.  yay for having your marriage license too - it's crazy how close you are getting.

db- Thats awesome that you got a workout in.  I seriously need to motivate myself to work out someday... maybe after we hit the 1 year mark and its not 20 degrees outside?
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all,
    exhausting night... FI had a ton of work drama and it might be the end for him there - if possible, please keep in him your T&P. He had a job offer a few days ago but they just had to perform a background check first before they 'officially' made an offer so please please keep your fingers crossed for him... We were up really late dealing with drama from his current job so I'm mentally and physically drained today - hope everyone has a great day.

db - you continue to amaze me with your mad workout skills!

ash - yay for capital grille - and Happy Bday ;)

md - enjoy your weekend with FI!
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    edited December 2011
    g - sorry to hear that about your FI - will definitely send good vibes that he gets this other job!
  • edited December 2011
    Good morning! I worked late so I got home made tacos, and then cleaned the kitchen and dining room.

Fi is off to NYC for the day, so I have to pack and get everything ready to go to Pittsburgh tomorrow!

MD- Have fun with FI!!!
    DB- I am determined tonight to get a work-out in!
    Ash- Happy Birthday!! Sounds like you had a great day!
    G- T&P for you and FI! I hope this new job works out!!!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    edited December 2011
    jl - have fun in the burgh!  I just realized your ticker moved from 3 months to 2 months and some weeks/days... holy crap spring is rapidly approaching.
  • edited December 2011
    MD- Shut your mouth!! I can't stand to look at the ticker... it really freaks me out!!!
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    The only item I will not compromise on...my bouquet of all purple tulips wrapped in a swatch from my Mom's wedding dress.
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Happy birthday Ash!! What yummy thing did you get to eat at Capital Grille?

md - yay for FI coming in tonight! Do you guys have anything special planned for Valentine's day?

G - many T&P and knottie vibes sent your way for FI! I hope things turn out ok!

jl - yay for a trip to the burgh this weekend! What do you guys have planned?

• edited December 2011
    We are doing our tasting, picking up bridesmaid dresses and looking at tuxes, my make-up trial, looking at Joe mamas for a rehearsal dinner option, and shopping for a MOB dress. busy, busy, busy!! :D
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • cgyvhucgyvhu member
    edited December 2011
    jl - sorry!! But you sound like you have most things set - don't stress!
  • edited December 2011
    You're fine, MD! I just get nervous. It is all the little things that I am concerned about.. like OOT bags, programs, logistics, etc.

However, my big to-do is invites! I have to get these squared away.
    RT + JB
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • gmc22gmc22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    J - have FUN in Pittsburgh!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO for the tasting!!! Did you chose what you will be trying yet?? Also, I'll be in the 'burgh this weekend too!! My dress came in and I have my first fitting on Saturday!!!! Are you flying or driving? We fly out tomorrow evening :)

Also, thanks everyone for the T&Ps and vibes... it just seems like he can never catch a break. :(
  • dbpsu18dbpsu18 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    jl - wooohoo! what a busy weekend! Goodluck with everything! looking forward to your report back!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards