Attire & Accessories Forum

Alfred Sung Bridesmaid Dresses

Hi Ladies!

I'm looking at having my bridesmaids each get a different style of Alfred Sung Bridesmaid Dresses in Dupioni in either Pearl Pink or Champagne. Does anyone have any pictures to share from their weddings?? Or any tips on sizing? Thanks for your help in advance! XO
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Alfred Sung Bridesmaid Dresses

• edited March 2012
    I'm doing the same thing - my 4 bridesmaids are wearing different styles in Quarry dupioni. Unfortunately, my wedding isn't until June, so I don't have any pictures to show you! But I did find this (click).

ETA: and this!

Anniversary
  • Have you seen them in person? I thought I wanted those too until I saw the fabric in person and then I was not a huge fan. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_alfred-sung-bridesmaid-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:15Discussion:81170aa7-880b-496d-b3ec-c747304edd9cPost:94fd6379-6245-49bd-a518-c389b89e1f65">Re: Alfred Sung Bridesmaid Dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]Have you seen them in person? I thought I wanted those too until I saw the fabric in person and then I was not a huge fan. 
    Posted by roseofdeborah[/QUOTE]

<div>Ditto, the dupoini (sp) the silky chiffony kind was inconsistent among the different styles...and it doesn't photograph well.  I suggest seeing them in person and doing some photo tests.</div>
  • One of my bridesmaids and I tried them on. They were unflatering and made us look a good 10 lbs heavier.  Be sure to have them try them on.

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_attire-accessories_alfred-sung-bridesmaid-dresses?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:15Discussion:81170aa7-880b-496d-b3ec-c747304edd9cPost:5162683e-a895-4ee2-aba0-bdd1baec6ab3">Re: Alfred Sung Bridesmaid Dresses</a>:
    [QUOTE]One of my bridesmaids and I tried them on. They were unflatering and made us look a good 10 lbs heavier.  Be sure to have them try them on.
    Posted by jesskbloom21[/QUOTE]

Ditto this.  It was really disappointing because they look so flattering on the website. 
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I would love to see a picture of the champagne and pearl pink too!  I was going for the champagne since our wedding is between Christmas and New Years, but the swatches are so different!  Thinking about ordering a dress just to make sure...
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards