August 2012 Weddings

Pure Excitement

I just wanted to say how happy I am to have found this website and this board! :) I am super excited to be an August 2012 bride. We are waiting until then so we can prepare finacially and so I can finish up my schooling. As the months go on I hope to meet new people and recieve (as well as give) as many tips and ideas as possible. While we all have lots of time for our planning proccess I know it will be just a matter of time before 2012 swings around. So all in all, congratulations to all of the August 2012 brides and happy planning :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pure Excitement

• Congrats on your engagement :)
    August 2012 Challenge - Dream Pet: Miniature Goldendoodle
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ahleesha, Congrats to you as well!!! I am sure we will all get to know each other better as the time goes by! It really will be fun planning & giving each other tips & advice! I am also happy that we have 2 years to plan because that way we can enjoy the process all the more!!
  • And congratulations to you both (KJDP20 and SouthernBelle2011) as well. I agree I think 2 years makes for an enjoying planning process. We don't have the stresses of squeezing every detail into small time frames :) Although somedays I wish I could jump head first into planning I have to slow myself down and remind myself that I have plently of time and financially, it works out better in the long run :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Congrats :)  I also picked August 2012 because of school and we just got engaged August 14th. I am happy to share ideas with all of you.  Happy Planning
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My fiance' and I are also planning an August 2012 wedding, as I actually just got engaged last week. We both are finishing up school in May 2012, so we decided August would be a good time. I already want to start planning everything, but it's nice to know the time frame we have so that we can enjoy every minute of it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards