Pre-wedding Parties
Options

Knot Guest List HELP: Adding a guest to a different list.

Hello - I have been pulling my hair out trying to go through my main wedding guest list and invite specific ladies to my bridal shower.  The problem I'm having is that if the woman is in my wedding guest list, The Knot is pulling both the husband AND wife over into the bridal shower guest list.  I tried viewing the entire list so that I could invite the specific name to the bridal shower, but for some reason, the individual name doesn't have the address from the wedding guest list associated with it - so even if I do pull just that one name over, there are no addresses so I can print labels.  Has anyone else had that problem?? What am I doing wrong, and why doesn't The Knot have directions for inviting one person from a party to a different event??

Sigh...
Wedding Date: 11.11.11 Wedding Colors: Black and Ivory

Re: Knot Guest List HELP: Adding a guest to a different list.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Word of advice, back up the data on TK guest list.  I had mine on there, it never worked right, changed formats constantly, and I couldn't get groups on it.  ie parents would be separate from kids on the list.  It was a nightmare.  Luckily I had back-up because one day my guest list was gone.  Completely.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I keep my guest lists on trusty notebook paper!
    imageDaisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    utegogglesutegoggles member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, please have a backup! I have mine on theknot, on excel, and one that I've printed from excel just in case.
  • Options
    niecie_jeffniecie_jeff member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    DItto the back up. I have mine on the knot, an exel spreadsheet, and in a notebook. 
    AnniversaryBabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards