North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

Budget Photographer!

I found an amazing photographer that is offering discounts to her already low prices.  I am on a tight budget and I was shocked at her rates. I don't want anyone to think this is an advertisement so pm if you are interested.
Check out my pictures! http://ajdunlapblog.com/?p=2986 Click like and I will receive free prints.

Re: Budget Photographer!

• edited December 2011
    I don't know how much this particular board is policed, as compared to the others on TK... I think you could at least post his/her name or company name, and location.  People in the Raleigh/Durham market (and surrounding area) might be really happy to stumble across this info on here!  I say go for it... and anyone who feels otherwise should go visit a different board.  We are ALL about helping each other find specific venues and vendors on this one!!! :-) 
    July 16, Our Wedding Day, is also International Juggling Day!
  • KateeamberKateeamber member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you!! I am glad you said that but I always worry it is going to upset someone.
    The photographer is A.J. Dunlap and she is offering a 15% off packages if you book by the end of October. Her prices are really great. I was shocked when I saw the quality of her work and her prices. She was really easy to work with and open to anything.
    Check out my pictures! http://ajdunlapblog.com/?p=2986 Click like and I will receive free prints.
  • acausey6879acausey6879 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow.  I just looked them up!  Their work is amazing... and I saw their lowest price is very reasonable!  Most photographer's start wedding packages out around 2500! 

The only other photographer I've found that is affordable with a good eye is Christa Harder Photography.  She is based out of Murrells Inlet, SC but doesn't charge any travel fees for NC, SC, or GA... Her website is www.christaharder.com. All of her packages come with a CD.
  • edited December 2011
    Jeffery Minnish is who we are using- $1700 for 8 hours, 2 photographers (he and his wife both worked for the newspaper in SC), all the pictures on CD. We are going to go somewhere else to have them printed when we can afford it.

Really great people, we sat and talked for hours and felt really comfortable with them.

www.jefferyminnish.com
  • edited December 2011
    Our photographer, Riley MacLean Photography, just moved to Chapel Hill.  He's a fantastic photographer and a really nice guy.  He prides himself on being very unobtrusive at events.  His prices are reasonable, and his pictures are breathtaking.

www.rileymaclean.com

If you go to his portfolios and look at the couples, my fiance and I are the first 7 or 8 engagement photos there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards