Connecticut

~SuMmErKuTiE ~

Hey Kate!  Quick question for you... how long did it take you to get your door hangers from that etsy vendor?  I think I want to order some, but I'm scared it might take too long.  I sent them an email to inquire, so we'll see what they say.  I had another etsy vendor that I ordered table numbers and favor tags from.  She told me it would take 2 weeks... it was more than 2 months before I finally got the package.  I was pisssssssed!  So, now I'm very leary.

Don't know if you saw my response on the TGIF post.  I can't believe your wedding is only 3 months away now!!! It's amazing how quickly time has gone by.  Did you send your invites out yet?
imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: ~SuMmErKuTiE ~

• SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ughh that stinks about table numbers and favor tags. I'm sure they'll come in on time, you should just send them another reminder that you're a month and a half out and time is a factor.

My door hangers took about 2 or 3 weeks to come in, but the seller contacted me and asked if that was ok because her computer was being fixed and the template was on it. I told her it was fine since I didn't need them until June, and I got them about 2 or 3 weeks after that. I'm sure you shouldn't have to wait that long, just include a note when placing an order that your wedding is next month and you need them ASAP.

I can't believe I'm 3 months out either! I remember coming on here last year and seeing 430 days to go and thinking it would never get here. Everyone's right when they say it goes by fast. I'm still assembling my invites, I've got about 35 done, but all the envelopes have been stamped with my custom return address stamp and my mom has started to address them. We'll probably send them out in about 3 weeks. I'm SO EXCITED! I can't belive how close you are and Melissa too! I can't wait to see pictures!
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks Kate!  I convo'd Kristin and she said she'd try to get the hangers out to me by Thursday, so I think I'm good!  I got the ones with the circles on them w/ alternating color by side in deep purple and sage green.  I can't wait to see them!

That's so exciting about your invites!  I peeked on your DIY bio and saw them.  Very pretty!  I love the color combo.

I had my shower last weekend.  It was so fabulous!  Absolutely perfect.  My sister (MOH) is so freaking creative.  She and my BMs basically did a tea party.  One BM bought all these antique tea cups for everyone and we had about 10 different teas to taste along with tons of little sandwiches and pastries. Everyone got to keep their tea cup and saucer.  I love the ones I got, and they're a keepsake that I'll have forever.  My sister also made this amazing scrapbook album of my baby pictures... many of which I'd never seen before.  So sweet.  I can't tell you how many times I cried that day! lol!
    edited December 2011
    Yay! Kristin was really nice and she did a fantastic job, the door hangers are so cute and I'm sure people will love them. Your color combo sounds gorgeous! I cannot wait to see all your wedding pictures and see how everything came together.

I'm glad you had such a great shower! The teacup keepsakes sound like an awesome idea, everytime you use them you'll remember how wonderful your shower was.

I wonder what my MOH and my mom have up their sleeves for my shower.. all I know is where it is and that it's a Mad Hatter Tea Party theme. I'm sooo excited! It's not til May 22nd though because of all the health issues both my mom and FI's mom are dealing with.

You're getting so close!! Have you had a lot of RSVP's come back yet? That must be such an awesome feeling!
  • edited December 2011
    We still have about half the people that haven't RSVP'd and the deadline is April 1!!! Kind of annoying really.  Of the ones that have sent them in, most are coming. :-)  For a while I was totally stalking the mailbox.  I've gotten used to it now though! lol!
    edited December 2011
    Yeah I'm expecting there to be some late RSVP's which will totally bug me because I'm one of those people that send the RSVP back the next day after receiving an invite. I feel like if I don't send it back right away I'll forget about it.

Happy mailbox stalking! I can't wait to start doing that! :0)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards