Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Reviews - Rev Linda - LVCC - RSVP

Rev Linda Verrino A++++++++ – Half of the people at the ceremony were in tears and I was laughing to keep the tears at bay.  I had to wipe tears from my fiancés face.  Directly after the ceremony my now sis-in-law asked me how much I paid for her services.  She then told me she is worth over $1,000.  She personalized our ceremony and did an amazing job dealing with my crying fiancé and me who was laughing from nervousness.  She is awesome and I am telling you worth every dime.  Your ceremony should be remembered.  It is what should move you guests and put them in the moment.  GO HIRE REV LINDA NOW!

RSVP Rentals C  -  We rented chairs for the ceremony and chair covers.  I could have sworn I said garden chairs when I ordered, but looked back at the receipt and it indeed did say cafe chairs.  The cafe chairs worked and they looked nice and were about $1 cheaper so I just went with it. They delivered them accordingly. I did have an issue with them not letting me know that there was an additional charge of $35 for the chair cover installation.  I asked when I requested the quote and was told no.  I ordered everything and then received a call after I placed my order.  The person I worked with was not very friendly.  Alas, I just paid the $35 and called it a day. 

Las Vegas Custom Cakes A – I have said it before, LVCC have been a pleasure to work with.  I sent them a picture and they pretty much perfected it.  The cake was moist but the fondant was thick.  Alas, it was a beautiful cake and I am glad I allotted my budget to allow myself such a stunning cake.  It really set the theme for the wedding. 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Reviews - Rev Linda - LVCC - RSVP

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards