Retro and Vintage Weddings

LIP: professional pics!

finally got the rest of the my pics back. this is most of them, minus about 50 at the end that didnt upload cause my computer crashed. ill upload the rest tonight.

http://kimzigpics.shutterfly.com/ourwedding
password: kim

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: LIP: professional pics!

• I looked through them all, and now I feel like I was there!  My favourite, still, is the black and white closeup of you and your hubby under your veil and you're about to kiss him.  The laughing one under the veil is cute too :D
    Our Wedding Website
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image
  • thanks eeva :) i love those ones too!!

House Renovations
    Married Bio

• It won't let me log in!  I was looking forward to seeing your pictures after looking at your bio.  Alas.  :(
    Anniversary

PersonalMilestone

Dancin' Shoes
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_retro-vintage-weddings_lip-professional-pics?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:667Discussion:301f5b94-5ed3-4b4e-ab6f-372235f06ef3Post:0ccbb52d-71cb-40b8-bc0c-7416c2228fb7">Re: LIP: professional pics!</a>:
    [QUOTE]It won't let me log in!  I was looking forward to seeing your pictures after looking at your bio.  Alas.  :(
    Posted by jnc1113[/QUOTE]

really? that's weird! how about if you just go to
    kimzigpics.shutterfly.com and use the password kim. then click on our wedding?

otherwise, im going to be picking out my favorites (well, the 100 that will be in our album) and adding them to my married bio page within the next few weeks so ill let you all know when ive update that :)

House Renovations
    Married Bio

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards