Georgia-Savannah

Venues With A Barn?! HELP!

I am getting married in a cotton field in Metter, GA and am desperate to find a reception venue near the area that has a barn! Does anyone know of any venues near or around Metter, Statesboro, or Savannah? Thanks for any suggestions.

Re: Venues With A Barn?! HELP!

• I don't know of any, but I will ask around and see what I can come up with.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Omgsh! That would be awesome! Thank you!
  • Well, making choice of wedding  venue is the most important task of your wedding plannings. In this large portion of your wedding budget will be spent and so particular importance is placed on getting the right place such as santa monica wedding venues as best in all.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_georgia-savannah_venues-with-a-barn-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:603Discussion:02708415-bd6c-44cb-8540-f88e30c73a37Post:a77da13a-f708-47ca-a619-5dde6400a356">Re: Venues With A Barn?! HELP!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Well, making choice of wedding  venue is the most important task of your wedding plannings. In this large portion of your wedding budget will be spent and so particular importance is placed on getting the right place such as santa monica wedding venues as best in all.
    Posted by allewis211[/QUOTE]

<div>1.  If you are advertising a venue with your post, it is a violation of The Knot's terms of service.  </div><div>2. Your post makes no sense.  </div><div>
    </div>
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards