October 2012 Weddings

I GOT THE FLOWERS DONE!!! Pics attached....

I have been working on these flowers for months....started working on them in January...we are using these flowes all thu the reception space, they will be tied individually on the centerpieces...they are the branches wih these flowers on them....but I have had these flowers taking over my house forever and they are finally becoming something!!!  So...the picture of the single boquet is mine and then the boutonnieres are the last picture! Yay...oragami flowers!!!

Jessica Wedding Countdown Ticker 120 Invitedimage
101 Are ready to party image
18 Can't make it image
1 Are keeping me on the edge of my seat wondering image

Re: I GOT THE FLOWERS DONE!!! Pics attached....

• They are beautiful and I can tell that you worked so hard on them!  I bet you're so happy to see everything come together!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I love them!
    172 Invited. image
    130 Accepted. image
    42 Declined. image
    0 Can't find the mailbox. imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited September 2012
    I really like the ... stuff??? whatever you have used in the center! And - I love your nail color! You did a great job pulling those all together
    ~~Mendi~~ ...Everyone has their price; mine's chocolate Photobucket
  • They look great!!!!  You did an amazing job!  I can't wait to say I'm done with flowers lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Wow they are amazing!!  Do you have directions on how to do them?
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • I really love those!!  They are beautiful, I can't believe you did them yourself!!  Great job.
    Photobucket
  • They look awesome!! great job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • they look so neat!!

• I seriously considered making origami flowers but decided against it. Yours are beautiful!!
    It doesn't have to be perfect to be everything I want!
    Rings2
    143 Invited image
    88 will be there! image
    55 would rather stay home :(image
    0 Are procrastinating!image
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Oh my, those are lovely!! Great job on them and congrats on finishing them!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Super Cool and Cute!  CHECK!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you everyone!!!  They are pretty easy to make, but they are time consuming for sure...It was the one thing I made my mind up on very early in the process because I knew it would take a lot of time...but then we get to keep my boquet and I like that....MUCH cheaper than real flowers....I paid a total of about 100.00 to do 4 boquets, 3 boutenieers, and all the centerpieces.  They started out with just little pearls in the center and have evolved from there....I love hobby lobby...they had so many options for things to put in the center...I have also seen them done in a plaid with buttons in the center...cute...but not for the wedding... here's a link to the flowers....its on my pinterest page...I have lots of pics of my inspiration for the flowers on there....im not sure if this will take you to my pinterest page or to etsy...
    my page on pinterest is jessica passeri....im not sure how to search for someones page tho.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/71770538/bridesmaid-or-maid-of-honor-bouquet-of
    18 Can't make it image
  • edited September 2012
    Those look amazing! I love the colors that you chose and that you did a variety of sizes.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Yay for origami flowers! I also have origami bouquets, but unlike you I didn't make mine. I just didn't have the time nor do I think I would be patient enough to make them. Yours are very ncie and you should be so proud of them!
    October 2012 December Siggy: Favourite Wedding Picture
    PIC_281copy1 Anniversary
  • You are talented!  The flowers look great and way to go on getting them finished!
    Anniversary
    Missing our September Sunflower
    BFP 12/23/12: EDD 9/01/13: MMC 1/31/13, baby stopped growing at 8w2d. D&C 2/01/13
  • Looks great!!
    Rachel Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you so much ladies!!!!  I have had thoughts about doing custom oragami orders specifically for weddings AFTER my wedding is done...maybe I'm just daydreaming about a little side business in all my spare time...lol....but they just came out so much better than I expected and I have just fallen in love with them....what do you guys think?  Is that what Etsy is for?  To put handmade items up for sale on the internet...I don' t know....I think it would be cool though...

18 Can't make it image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards