June 2012 Weddings

Hello Brides!

Hi my name is Rachel and I've recently been engaged to my boyfriend of 2 and a half years. My family thinks I'm too young (i'm 20 and will be married when I'm 22) but we are both happy and know what we want. I'm having my wedding in Duluth, MN in June inside because my cousin took my ceremony spot. I wanted the place where we got engaged, but she's getting married next year and booked it. So I found a beautiful ballroom and lobby to use with my vintage theme.

I also have a MOH who is kinda meh. She doesn't approve of young marriage and I had to ask her via text if she would be my MOH because she wouldn't tell me. How should I handle this??
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hello Brides!

• I just wanted to say congrats on the engagement! As far as your MOH, maybe you should think of somebody else to fill that spot. 
  • I have been, but I feel like that would offend her highly.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited October 2010
    Congratulations and welcome to the board!!!! If you have already asked her to be your MOH and are afraid of offending her, you may want to simply add another MOH who supports you. It is very common to have two MOH; however, wait asking closer to the wedding to be sure that other person will give you the suport you need. I hope this helps :)
    June 2012-July Siggy Challenge: Ceremony Venue imagePlanning Bio Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards