Wedding Invitations & Paper
Options

Persian writing

Does anyone know who could print invitations in Persian writing? The invites have to be in both English and Persian and it is near impossible to find anyone who does it, but I've seen it done before!

Re: Persian writing

• Options
    http://soulsector.com/fonts/arabicfonts.shtml

What were your search terms?  I looked up "persian wedding invitations" and didn't find anything and then I thought, "OH, the language is probably NOT persian, but Farsi."

This will start you off.  Good luck.
  • Options
    Yeah I saw that site, but it seemed to have very limited options in terms of design. They seemed very plain. Thank you though!
  • Options
    Couldn't you send them your designs and have them print them?  Or you could call them and ask if they know of other printers who specialize.  I know it sounds strange, but you'd be surprised at what information you can get.

Also, have you explored the option of DIYing the invites yourself?  You may have better luck at finding the designs that you want. 

Good luck!
  • Options
    I would probably DIY the invitations yourself.
  • Options
    depending on where you are located you could always have a persian callighrapher do it.. I know of a few in LA they do awesome work and you could just buy the design and have it printed on regular invitations.. they also did work for one of my tattoos and I am part persian as well as my fiance is persian
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards