Connecticut

Black light/UV pen?

Did you ladies get these to number the backs on your RSVPS so just in case someone doesnt write their names in correctly?

I've been looking for them in a store with no luck so far. I tried joanns fabric and michaels arts and crafts, also tried walmart with no success.

Anyone find this in a store (not online)?

House Renovations
Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image

Re: Black light/UV pen?

• edited December 2011
    I was planning on using a regular black or silver pen (our RSVP cards are pink) to do this with a tiny # on the back corner of the card
  • Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i used pencil
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • jmestylejmestyle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I totally forgot to do this but those pens do work. My mom used to work at Joann Fabrics and she got some from there.
    I used one once and wrote a note in a card I was giving to someone. I had no idea it was a trick pen and I freaked out when I looked back at the note and it wasn't there!
    I thought I was going crazy!
  • edited December 2011
    hah thats funny jmestyle :)

i think im going to have to resort to buying a spy kit at the toy store to get the invisible ink pen. idk why, maybe my borderline ocd, but i wouldnt be able to handle everyone seeing the numbers on the backs of the rsvp cards lol

House Renovations
    Married Bio

I am a gluten-free, gun-toting wife! :P

I love you, Daddy...2/24/1953 to 2/13/2011image
  • edited December 2011
    I just used pencil and made the numbers really tiny.  I am glad I did because some people really have illegible handwriting!  But since I used pencil, our bestman was an ass and erased his and sent it back blank!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards