Florida-North Florida
Options

Updated 8/7 Beach Theme Items for Sale - Jacksonville, FL

Updated 8/7
Beach Chair Cake toppers: $10
Three bags of the stones (no longer have bowls or candles): $10 - blue and clear beach glass and clear stones shaped like seashells
Sand Tray (starfish not included): $25

Business card holder & business cards of St Augustine Cabs: $5 (two sets)
LED Candles set of 4: $20

Beach Table Signs: One of the things I was most excited to resell... and then my guests took most of them. I guess that's a compliment! I have 4 signs, 5 posts, a blank sign, and Ithe white paint and stencils I used on them. i can tell you where to get the wood signs, stakes and glass holders and how to age the wood to make more: $10

Mirrors painted with sand texture to put centerpieces on top of: 6 for $25 (sorry, lanterns and shells have already been sold!)

Various sizes of vases... I have sold two of the bigger ones and one of the medium... $2.50 larger side, $1.50 medium, $1.00 smaller. These were used for center pieces and bouquets but the person who bought the bigger ones said she was using for a candy bar so that's another idea!

Please email clynnpag@gmail.com if interested

Re: Updated 8/7 Beach Theme Items for Sale - Jacksonville, FL

• Options
    Hey,  I emailed you!  Let me know!!

Thanks,
    Jen
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Please share about the little wooden signs!
  • Options
    How much would you like to sell all of your smaller clear vases for? I am in Atl Beach and can come pick them up. Hobby Lobby has them for 1.00 a piece. We need 80 for my daughters wedding and I am just picking them up here and there. Not a problem that they are different sizes as long as they are all small and clear. aprilchobert@hotmail.com 904 614 6313
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_beach-theme-items-for-sale-jacksonville-fl?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:70Discussion:fc4509d2-783a-468d-9e92-0e7ab5850c9cPost:38648573-7551-4ac4-8ef1-9ea16686f113">Re: Updated 7/9 Beach Theme Items for Sale - Jacksonville, FL</a>:
    [QUOTE]Please share about the little wooden signs!
    Posted by Jirber[/QUOTE]

<div>I'm unsure what you want to know exactly...</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards