African American Weddings
Options

How would you describe your wedding?

Of course there may not be just one way or one word to describe it. But how do you picture the style of your wedding

Here are some ideas,
Modern,classic,Traditional, vintage, rustic, bohemian, casual, handmade, beachy, backyard, eclectic, garden,etc.

For me, I think ours is a modern wedding with some fun, vintage touches because of our travel theme. We also have a bright color palate which i think makes the event a little more casual too. 

" he's the perfect rhyme to a tight beat." Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: How would you describe your wedding?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Classic with a Modern, Elegant Touch

Our colors are cream, gold and teal
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beachy casual! Our colors are ivory, marine blue (as per Alfred Angelo) and green.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

modern and fun. I just want to have a blast with friends and family.

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Modern and fun.. we will have some classic traditional elements but basicly fun fun fun!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think I would describe my wedding as simple, elegant and fun.  There may be a touch of romance with the use of crystals and other elements in the florals.  
    Anniversary
  • Options
    M1ssJM1ssJ member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Vintage glam: ivory, champagne, and blush with sparkle galore
    577906 10151197172303105 844768324 n Follow Me on Pinterest www.shoplovelivelearn.blogspot.com Anniversary
  • Options
    hatroopeshatroopes member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Traditional with some modern touches (my dress exemplifies this perfectly), elegant and FUN, FUN, FUN. My colors are purple and silver with hints of cream.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Traditional and elegant. My colors are emerald green and gold. But more importantly I want all my guests to experience the VIP treatment and have a blast.
    Wedding date July 7, 2012
  • Options
    MsAmeera25MsAmeera25 member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My wedding is modern vintage glam....I want to create a modern traditional feel with lots of glamour and vintage details. My colors are persian plum, gray, with hints of pink and yellow. 

• Options
    rj1821rj1821 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beachy fun, our colors are orange and fuschia.  
    One of our Engagement Photos Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Fairytale classic. Our theme is Winter Wonderland and our colors are ice blue, cornflower blue and silver, with a hint of navy.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

a timeless classic of jocelyn and jessie. --i'm just now coming into figuring out what i want my wedding. My ideas have been all over the place as well as the colors. Thanks today's daily gorgeous weddings I have a better idea of what I want for my BM flowers. Instead of trying to come up with this crazy theme to incorporate everything we like into a super classic wedding, we're just going to throw in small little hints here and there :)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I think ours is classic, relaxed and fun with some traditional sprinkled in. Our colors are espresso and jay blue (per AA).
    M1ssJ  your wedding sounds beautiful!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker www.derilandtekoah.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Modern Elegant Fun.  Our colors are royal purple, apple green and silver.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i would say mine is modern and hip.  My colors are Turquoise, Onyx and Heather Grey.  
    I think the hip part comes in the reception.. We are having the tradional reception from 6-9. At 9 o'clock, we go to "club M" lol
    it's actually going to be in our programs like that.. Reason being is that neither one of us curse infront of elders.  We also dont listen with music with cursing in it around our parents, grand parents, or our son. so all music prior to 9 will be "adult friendly" AFTER 9, we are turning the reception into the club  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker When you are in love you cant fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. ~ Dr Seuss
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Simple modern elegance.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Traditional and elegant

Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'd call mine vintage glam for now (I've had about 4 themes so far!) Colors are deep plum and silver with lots of bling touches everywhere. I'm doing a birdcage veil and brooch bouquet, and candelabras as decorations so there's a bit of a twist.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Traditional, classic, elegant and Regal. AKA: fairytale
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11-12-11
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicVisit The Knot! Visit Purple.weddings.com

Two Become One

November 12, 2011

288 invited
    163 accepted!
    9 can't make it
    116 haven't responded yet....
    RSVP Date October 12, 2011

• Options
    lataschalatascha member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Simple, romantic and intimate carribean wedding.
  • Options
     My wedding was elegant and traditional, we jumped the broom. I wanted a african/asian style wedding, the groom was not into it. My weding day was the happiest day of my life.  It was described as a fairytale wedding!!

My dress was ivory/champagne, lace, beaded, applique, corsett back, halter top(sleeveless), empire waist and a-line.  

My wedding colors ivory/champagne and purple.
    Kushinna
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards