Ohio-Columbus

Wedding Party TRansportadtion - What are you doing?

I dont know if we are getting a limo or how we are getting around, but I would love to hear woath you girls are doing.

Re: Wedding Party TRansportadtion - What are you doing?

• edited December 2011
    If my FI ever gets his butt in gear and books the limo (and its not too expensive) we are going to ride in a limo from the church to the reception. I told  him he had to do it b/c I had too many other things to worry about. Who knows, I may end up doing that too. Boys just don't get that things get booked up and you have to plan ahead of time for things like this. Depending on the price, etc we may have the wedding party ride with us too, but gotta get the details first. I told him if it was too expensive, we would just ride in the car...
  • JHS16JHS16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We have a large wedding party, so we're going with the Columbus Trolley and I'm very excited about it because they add a "Just Married" sign on the back.  Since we're reserving it for 5 hours (before and after ceremony) we're also going to offer it to OOT guests to use as transportation between the hotel and ceremony site, which is only a mile away. 
  • edited December 2011
    We did the same at pp with the Fun Bus trolley. It picked up guests, drove us around the block after the ceremony, took guests to the reception while we did pics, took the bridal party to the reception, and ran shuttles every hour back to the hotels. It worked out very well for us.
  • JHS16JHS16 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-columbus_wedding-party-transportadtion-doing?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:112Discussion:9d2c24a7-a628-4041-8501-b630c54360f8Post:91d8474d-6582-4f9e-962a-b984d5d583c6">Re: Wedding Party TRansportadtion - What are you doing?</a>:
    [QUOTE]We did the same at pp with the Fun Bus trolley. It picked up guests, drove us around the block after the ceremony, took guests to the reception while we did pics, took the bridal party to the reception, and ran shuttles every hour back to the hotels. It worked out very well for us.
    Posted by second time around[/QUOTE]

<div>Oh perfect, I'm so glad to hear you successfully did the same thing, thanks for the info!</div>
  • edited December 2011
    Our ceremony and reception site are within walking distance as both are at a local college campus so we are using a horse drawn carriage. My bridesmaids and I are riding to the chapel in the carriage then just my new husband and I will leave the ceremony for pictures by the carriage. Should make for some beautiful pictures!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards