New York-New York City
Options

FREE - beautiful preserved boxwood garlands - for use in your ceremony or reception?

Hello all --

We purchased 14 beautiful 6-foot preserved boxwood garlands to decorate the church for our wedding, but unfortunately later found out we weren't allowed to decorate the church.  We paid about $1,000 total from Jamali Garden (you can see them on their website, or picture below).  They're in perfect condition, never removed from the boxes we got them in.

I tried selling them on the Knot, eBay, etc... but no luck. 

SO, since we live in a little NYC apartment and need to clear some space... they are FREE to the first person willing to come to our apartment building on the Upper East Side and pick them up.  They're in five medium-sized boxes, and we can arrange for you to pick them up at your convenience. 

Hope someone can use them for their celebration!

Please send me contact info if you're interested.

Re: FREE - beautiful preserved boxwood garlands - for use in your ceremony or reception?

• Options
    ootmother2ootmother2 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    PM me where on UES they can be picked up.

Thanks, my nephew and his FI have been looking for these but they're starving artists and auntie is trying to help.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sent you a PM but not sure it worked (sorry I'm new at this!)  If you send me your name and when you'll be picking them up I'll leave the boxes with the doorman at the address I sent you.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I replied but now things havechanged. Can I pick them up on Tuesday afternoon?

thanks!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes definitely -- so glad you can use them.  Replied on PM.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I willl have to pick them up tomorrow (Wednesday)
    . My car is blocked in by street construction right now.

Thanks
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Ok - will leave them there for you tomorrow but can't have them in the lobby any longer than that, so let me know if plans change.  Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you sooo much!

Your doorman is a sweetie, hope I tipped him enough!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards