Snarky Brides
Options

Is it safe yet?

Re: Is it safe yet?

• Options
    I still remember when my sister came into my room in the middle of the night crying asking if we had a first aid kit because she had slit her wrists. I went and got grandma who called 911.
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Options
    Holy crap, C. that must have been terrifying. Is she okay now?
  • Options
    She wasn't bullied but rather was one of the bullies. She kept getting mad because I was allowed to do so much more than her. I got a car, could stay out late, etc. She even admitted later that she did it for attention from our grandparents. Although all it did was piss them off and want to throw her in a rehab facility.
  • Options
    It makes me so sad that shiit like that happens and puts children in that position. Being scared, not nowing what they did wrong when they didnt do anything. I had so much self loathing as a child, when I would "wish upon a star" it would be to be thin, be pretty, to fit in. Thats so stupid but its so important to a kid.

Our government here has proposed new legislature that kids can be expelled for bullying, not just reprimanded, expelled. I dont know if it has gone through but ithink everything needs to be done to put a frigging stop to it. A young boy with a disibility here recently killed himself because he was walking and some kids in his school beat him up and stole his ipod - hehad to walk every day to keep his mobility up because of his disability and because of it he was so scared to go out he stopped and couldnt do things anymore and when it came to testify against one of the kids he ended up kiliing himself instead. Stuff like that shouldnt happen.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:99530832-bfeb-475a-8f72-8fcdc4381fec">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Is it safe yet? : That is awesome.
    Posted by edielaura[/QUOTE]

He was pretty awesome, all things considered. Looked out for me, made sure no one was messing with me. I don't really know why. i'm pretty sure he's in prison now, though.
  • Options
    Yeah, edie, my friend. He wasn't the most, shall we say, law-abiding person. he might be out now, I heard a few years ago that he was in jail.

Nebb, I think they should be expelled. I'm glad such measures are being taken.
  • Options
    Yesssssss SNL is on!!
  • Options
    It takes me atleast 30 seconds to type anything so I wont give anything away!!
  • Options
    lol 5th most powerful, mark zuckerberg.
  • Options
    Christ I love Steve Buscemi
  • Options
    I thought they were hamsters too. I love those commercials!
  • Options
    lol I love these commercials.
  • Options
    I'm shaking my head at the girl who posted 'b-pics' on PS. I don't get it........
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_snarky-brides_safe-yet?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:17Discussion:af36167c-553b-43eb-9da7-659c604ca4c0Post:355d310b-f8ed-4ccb-9a6a-1a42d49089f1">Re: Is it safe yet?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm shaking my head at the girl who posted 'b-pics' on PS. I don't get it........
    Posted by cupcakesfrosting[/QUOTE]
    LINK!!!
  • Options
    I can't link on my phone! It's right there, though. On the PS board. It says 'R-Rated'.. WTH?
  • Options
    Does anyone know why my show user signatures box won't stay unchecked? 
  • Options
    Reils, TK still sucks a bit I think..
  • Options
    lol I couldnt help myself
  • Options
    Stupid TK. 

I don't understand why anyone posts Bpics on TK. I wouldn't want anyone to see me like that and I wouldn't assume that anyone wants to see that. 
  • Options
    I find her attempted bpics too myspacey.
  • Options
    I would feel uncomfortable knowing that H has a printed copy. I would always be worried that someone, especially any future kids, would find them. Let alone post them on the internet for who knows who to see them. Yikes! 
  • Options
    I don't understand a lot about her pics. Especially the reasoning behind posting them.
  • Options
    They are all so over exposed, its terrible.
  • Options
    I have a random Kindle question. Our internet hasn't been working great lately and I purchased a book but I lost the wifi signal before the book downloaded. The book now appears to be stuck and I can't get it to start the download. How do I get it to download now? 
  • Options
    That would be a bit awkward. I wouldn't want to see my SIL like that. 
  • Options
    WTF is this PST crap???
    045_45-1 photo 045_45-1.jpg
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DX: PCOS/Recurrent losses/MTHFR mutation (compound hetero)
    5 hysteroscopies/2 surgical
    3 Inject IUIs = 2 m/c's and 1 BFN
    IVF #1= BFP. m/c at 7w6d. Needed 2 D&C's and scar tissue removal. Mild OHSS
    IVF #2 = BFP. Severe OHSS. 4 Drainings. TWINS!
  • Options
    Oh Mrs.J... I'd be so uncomfortable. Reils, I think you'd have to go onto your Amazon account.
  • Options
    lol youve missed a lot blue.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards