Pennsylvania

Do boys like cocktails?

Hello all! :):) Happy 4th!!

Does anyone have any suggestions for cocktails as far as men go? ... everything I'm seeing online is fruity. Do boys like that kind of stuff? I cant see my dad having an umbrella drink haha. Anyone know a bartender? I'm open to anything as long as it tastes good.

Thank youuuuu!!

XOXO

Re: Do boys like cocktails?

• julbgordojulbgordo member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beer?

My FI likes Long Island Iced Teas.  It really depends on the guy though.  Some will drink the fruity stuff and some won't.
  • MS0710MS0710 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree with PP. It all depends on the guy. My FI will sometimes have a mixed drink but other times a nice cold beer is good. We have been tossing around the idea of not having beer at the wedding so if someone doesn't want a cocktail or wine, then they can have soda. I know my dad is fine with a whiskey sour or whiskey on the rocks which would be included in 'no beer'. But if you are looking for a signature drink, just do something your FI and you both like. If it's there, people will drink it. 
    Adopt a shelter pet

Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • peanutty2peanutty2 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI mostly sticks to beer.  Or he will have a gin and tonic.  That's really his only mixed drink though.  I know other guys that will do rum and cokes.  But that's about it at least in my experience.
  • edited December 2011

They'll drink cocktails as long as it doesn't look like a chick drink.  Put your signature cocktail in a more generic glass like a tumbler, and then they won't feel silly walking around in a tux with a pink martini glass.  If they're liquor in it, and the other options are limited, of course they'll take what they can get!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards