New York-Western

WNY Videoographers & Photobooths

I am looking for a wedding Videographer & photobooth rental place in WNY, they do not have to be the same place, I am looking for good prices please.
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: WNY Videoographers & Photobooths

• edited December 2011
    I work for BKM Photography, we have photobooths at $300/hour with a 3 hour minimum. So it's $900 for three hours plus tax. Deposit is $200.

Although, if you see us at a Bridal Show, we generally offer it at $200/hour. We will be at the one tomorrow in Ahmerst and on May 5th.
  • carolburnettcarolburnett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow thats expensive for a booth - we booked one for $900 for 4 hours, we get a photo album, party prop package, unlimited photos and a CD of all the photos and a DVD montage and our photos on the website for 3 years !!!
    There is no travel charges or anything
    www.photoboothsbuffalo.com
    Carol
  • edited December 2011
    www.tibortorok.com/" target="_blank">www.tibortorok.com - he is an AMAZING videographer!!  You will absolutely love your wedding video from him!  I am using him for my wedding in September, by my sister-in-law used him and their video was perfect and had everyone in tears!

For photobooth - I am using Brian McMillen Photography for the photobooth and he offered a deal - $600 for 3 hours because he said most people don't use the photo booth during cocktail hour
  • edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Toy Bros Entertainment?  I went to high school with the owner, Jeff.  He's a great guy, and their prices were less than anybody else we looked at ($750).  I went with the DJ/photobooth option, but they can do just the photobooth.  They also have videographers, but we're not using one so I don't know how the prices compare for that.

Our photobooth comes with 4 hours of operation and up to one hour of down time (for dinner), prop box, attendant, scrap book, unlimited photos, video messaging, guests can email their photos to themselves if there's internet access, and we get a copy of all photos/messages at the end of the night.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards