New Hampshire

GTG girls

It was so nice to get together with all of you lovely ladies this evening! It was great to see some of the girls I've met before again, and I really enjoyed talking to the girls I haven't met before!

You're all just as kind and genuine in person as you are on the knot! Have a great weekend!

Re: GTG girls

• edited December 2011
    It was great getting to meet the "new" girls last night and reconnect with those of you I have met before. I know the Holidays will be upon us soon but let's try to do another GTG soon.

There was talk of an Exeter GTG. Margarita's anyone?

Anise - Can't wait to see the pics!
  • edited December 2011
    It was great seeing you all!!  I wish I didn't have to bolt so early - can't wait to do it again :)
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had so much fun last night, it was great to meet people I hadn't met yet. I'm glad so many people showed up.

I would def, be up for a GTG  Margarita's in Exeter.
  • edited December 2011
    I had a great time!  You ladies are always so wonderful!
  • ericcaahericcaah member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It was so great to see you all last night! It was awesome to finally meet some of you, and to catch up with those that I've met before. It was such a fun girls night - can't wait to do it again! :)
    Anniversary
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • ninnypooperninnypooper member
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad I got to at least stop by and say hi. I wish I could've stayed! My brother laughed because now he knows my "internet friends" and can put faces with the names. He was a bit freaked out when he already recognized some of you. Haha
  • edited December 2011
    It was so fun girls! I can't wait to see you all again soon!!!! xoxo
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    edited December 2011
    It was nice to meet some of you ladies, and see others again. 

Hope you al have a wonderful weekend (including the girls who were ot ther Laughing )
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Last night was fun! Its always nice to put real people with the names/pictures you have come to know! Can't wait for the next one!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards