Wedding Woes

Movie Reviews

New Moon - it's cute, but I feel like a dirty dirty woman for thinking the little 17 year old werewolf is hot. I actually said "damn" out loud in the theatre when he showed up with no shirt on.

Angels and Demons - good for what it is, if you liked the book you'll enjoy the movie. It was interesting but not quite as thrilling as it could have been. The intensity was low.

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past - super cute chick flick. Your brain will not be used while watching this, but it's still cute.

Killing Room - um, yeah. It killed me. So slow, so confusing, so not good. Don't even bother. We recorded it off HBO and watched it and still felt like we spent too much on it.

Bruno - funny if you're wasted. Not so much otherwise. Also funny to make fun of later....that's the best part of the movie, making fun of how bad it was.

The Mysteries of Pittsburgh - I actually enjoyed it while I was watching it but can't remember what the heck it was about now. That should say something.

Yes, I watched all of these this weekend - it rained and we CA people don't know how to drive or do anything in the rain.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Movie Reviews

• ReturnOfKuusReturnOfKuus member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I just rewatched some old Kuusmas favorites this weekend.  I would recommend both, though: In the Good Old Summetime and Just Friends
  • edited December 2011
    We saw Angels & Demons this weekend too. I liked it better than the book, such as it was. But I think Dan Brown is a hack, so there you go.
  • TheDuckisTheDuckis member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We watched Ferris Bueller and Bowfinger. Bowfinger is a seriously under-appreciated film. Ferris Bueller, on the other hand, is way over-appreciated.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards