Connecticut

TGIF!!!

THANK YOU!!!! I thought you would never come! :)

Weekend Plans??

Rant/Rave??
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: TGIF!!!

• kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Seriously! :)

Today/Tonight: Getting the hair did (it has been too long)!!! Love my hair chickee!! Fi is working so I am laying low.

Tomorrow: Grils SPA Day--CANNOT WAIT!!! Way overdue!!! Then "date night" with FI!!! I have not seen him all week & I feel like I do not see him alot lately. Frown

Sunday: Relax w/ FI!!! Laughing

Rant: Nada at the moment!

Rave: 90 min. delay today WOOOOT!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Plans:
    Today- CPR check-off at work at noon, gym?, work 11p-8am tonight.
    Sat- Sleep all day, gym, work
    Sun- Sleep, work...
    haha  fun weekend.

Rant: I can't freakin' pick a photographer! We are between two awesome people with equally awesome work! We connected better with one (spent 3 hours chatting it up) but maybe slightly like the other photographer's style more...both are great we just don't know what we are looking for! I just don't know!! It's going to pain us to have to tell one no! 

Rave: I'm a part of this biggest loser contest at work. While the scale hasn't shown it, I fit into my college jeans last night and HOLY CALVES- you look so good in heels! 
    Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    TGIF!!!

Tonight:  laying low
    Tomorrow:  DH's 29th birthday!  Taking him to the Uconn men's bball game then going to dinner at one of our fave restaurants!
    Sunday:  Having the IL's over for DH's bday dinner & cake!

Rave:  January is almost over!  That much closer to SPRING!
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:65Discussion:853ba992-687b-4eb7-ba21-564474536bb2Post:7f41c6c6-4244-44ac-b7c2-5f399b7583cf">Re: TGIF!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Plans: Today- CPR check-off at work at noon, gym?, work 11p-8am tonight. Sat- Sleep all day, gym, work Sun- Sleep, work... haha  fun weekend. Rant: I can't freakin' pick a photographer! We are between two awesome people with equally awesome work! We connected better with one (spent 3 hours chatting it up) but maybe slightly like the other photographer's style more...both are great we just don't know what we are looking for! I just don't know!! It's going to pain us to have to tell one no!  Rave: I'm a part of this biggest loser contest at work. While the scale hasn't shown it, I fit into my college jeans last night and HOLY CALVES- you look so good in heels! 
    Posted by SillyLGoose[/QUOTE]

YAY Congrats!!  That must be such an amazing feeling :)
    Married since 7/25/2009
    BFP #1 9/25/2011 | EDD 6/1/2012 | M/C 10/26/2011 at 8w6d
    BFP #2 3/13/2012 | EDD 11/23/2012
    9DPO hcg: 45; Prog: 41 | 14DPO hcg: 694 | 17DPO hcg: 2733 | 28DPO hcg: 53,006
    First u/s 4/13 showed a beating heart! Second u/s 5/2 showed a HB of 163! Let's GROW, baby!
    He's here! Kellen born 11/16/12 - 8 lbs 8 oz 22 inches long via scheduled c-section (breech baby, gestational diabetes mama)
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight: printing place cards for the wedding
    Tomorrow: gym, tanning, working ALL day with my mom on wedding stuff, maybe a little Five Guys for dinner (mmmmmm)
    Sunday:  possibly more wedding stuff, relaxing, maybe the gym

RANT: the girl that runs the co-ed soccer league i'm in completely cheated last night in the championship games.  Not quite sure how someone who runs the league can fairly be on a team... She completely rigged the playoff games so that her team was gauranteed second place... grrrrr!
    RAVE:  tomorrow is our 3 week mark till the wedding!!! AHHHH!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    TGIF is right!!

tonight wine tasting...cannot wait...!
    tomorrow - work in the morning, soroity alumni group outing at Gouveia Vineyards!
    THEN... modern with my BFF
    Sunday - a birthday party and RELAXING!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • kls114kls114 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:853ba992-687b-4eb7-ba21-564474536bb2Post:7f41c6c6-4244-44ac-b7c2-5f399b7583cf">Re: TGIF!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Plans: Today- CPR check-off at work at noon, gym?, work 11p-8am tonight. Sat- Sleep all day, gym, work Sun- Sleep, work... haha  fun weekend. Rant: I can't freakin' pick a photographer! We are between two awesome people with equally awesome work! We connected better with one (spent 3 hours chatting it up) but maybe slightly like the other photographer's style more...both are great we just don't know what we are looking for! I just don't know!! It's going to pain us to have to tell one no!  Rave: I'm a part of this biggest loser contest at work. While the scale hasn't shown it, I fit into my college jeans last night and HOLY CALVES- you look so good in heels! 

Who are your choices??? I already mentioned that we went with the photogs we clicked the best with!!

LOL we are doing the Biggest Loser too!! YOU GO GIRL!!! :) Woooot!
    ~Miss.~
    ~Mrs.~
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
  • Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    weekend plans: hopefully some relaxing with DH, and actually getting back to the gym!

Rant: Today is the last day of midterms, and i have two exams...which means no extra time to correct them! ick.

Rave: we just got our final bill for our photographer, which means our pictures should be ready!!!!!!

have a great weekend ladies!
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    KLS- I love the friendly competition. I wouldn't have stuck with it as long as I have without it! We are a group that loves to eat so it's good nobody is bringing in loads of goodies!  We are deciding between Studio1923 and Val McCormick. Both are awesome. We were at Val's last night for 3 hours. I would love to have her there to share the special day with us. She really really cares about the couple and your wedding day as a whole. We were laughing the whole time we were there. Studio1923 was also very nice and personable. Looking at both of their photos I kinda like Studio1923's final product a little bit better. It's so hard.

Picnik collageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    TGIF!!!!

Rant: I STILL CAN NOT GET INTO A ZUMBA CLASS! I got up at 5:30am this morning and tried to sign up both classes tomorrow morning with 50 slots each were already filled and closed. That's INSANE!

Rave: My Cards & Pockets order has shipped!! I can't wait to see what everything will look like all together.

• SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_connecticut_tgif-11?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:65Discussion:853ba992-687b-4eb7-ba21-564474536bb2Post:7f41c6c6-4244-44ac-b7c2-5f399b7583cf">Re: TGIF!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE] Rave: I'm a part of this biggest loser contest at work. While the scale hasn't shown it, I fit into my college jeans last night and HOLY CALVES- you look so good in heels! 

That's awesome! I love that feeling! Although.. I haven't had it since before me and FI got serious.. I need to hit the gym more often.. and stop eating the crap that he eats! Haha..

Congrats Trouble!!!  3 weeks!!!! That's awesome!!! It'll be here before you know it!
  • Whippet8Whippet8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll add a Rant: DH works for his uncle, and his uncle is going through a mid life crisis. pretty much, his uncle has never even made a sandwich before, has never done his laundry, and eats out for every mean. SPOILED. He broke up with his girlfriend about 5 months ago, and is going insane because he cant take care of himself.

This is causing him to not be around too much, and DH needs to talk to him about time off in the summer so we can take our honeymoon. its bad enough that we have to take our honeymoon seven months later...i just want to plan it!

you're 56 years old...grow up and make yourself a damn sandwich.
    TTC Buddies with JennaHack and 102007(Congrats!)!
    Baby Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Tonight: Wine and dinner with the Fiancee, BFF and roomie
    Tomorrow: Checking out 2 reception places, work, friend's bday party
    Sunday: Relax and meeting with first potential photog: www.discoverphoto.com

Rant: I hate my job! So much pressure coming down from the manager, not enough time to get stuff done even though we're working 14hour days, plus 6 hour saturday. I need a new one!!

Rave: Picked up the cutest DIY wedding invites! Hoping to go get 2 more packs of them w/ my 50% off coupon from Michael's tonight! Too bad I have 1.5 years till I  actually do something with them!!
  • edited December 2011

I ordered a bracelet today, I think it will go with my dress perfectly!
    Dinner with FH's parents tonight.
    Tomorrow I'm (finally!) getting a haircut! I cann't wait, it's been months. FH likes it longer, but it's starting to drive me crazy.
    We have friends coming to visit tomorrow night, and hopefully we can spend Sunday sleeping late. :]

Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

finally!!!!!! this week has been rough since its the last week of the month, rush rush rush at work !!!

Tonight : Me the FI MOH and a friend are going to the funny bone comedy club to see Josh Blue.

Tomarrow. HOPEFULLY NOTHING!! my first weekend in a while where I have NO PLANS. Ill just relax

Sunday : Clean and more relaxing I need to buy a suitcase though the FIs family andd I are going to Scenectady (sp?) for a wedding and staying up there the whole weekend on Valentines weekend and I have to bags or suitcase haha.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards