Wedding Cakes & Food Forum

Need a baker in Western MA that does cake pops AND cupcakes

HI everyone, I need help! I have googled, and knotted and wedding wired and everything I can think of and I for the life of me cannot find a baker that does cake pops and cupcakes and possibly a few tiers of cake as well! I don't want to have to go to two different bakeries as I can find one that does the cakes and cup cakes but doesn't do the cake pops or vice versa....arghh so frustratred! Oh and I should mention my wedding is in Springfield MA...there's plenty close to Boston but we need someone local to our area for obvious reason! Any help, feedback or suggestions is much appreciated!!

Sarah J

Re: Need a baker in Western MA that does cake pops AND cupcakes

• Try asking the girls on your local board.
    <-------------------------------------
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_need-a-baker-in-western-ma-that-does-cake-pops-and-cupcakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:23Discussion:9c439abb-590d-4cb1-bb00-1d45bab83680Post:51273aee-8a11-4c27-a44a-0bfb9ce89e48">Need a baker in Western MA that does cake pops AND cupcakes</a>:
    [QUOTE]HI everyone, I need help! I have googled, and knotted and wedding wired and everything I can think of and I for the life of me cannot find a baker that does cake pops and cupcakes and possibly a few tiers of cake as well! I don't want to have to go to two different bakeries as I can find one that does the cakes and cup cakes but doesn't do the cake pops or vice versa....arghh so frustratred! Oh and I should mention my wedding is in Springfield MA...there's plenty close to Boston but we need someone local to our area for obvious reason! Any help, feedback or suggestions is much appreciated!! Sarah J
    Posted by zsazsa333[/QUOTE]

Hi there.  I am a home baker with many references and pictures.  I bake for all occassions and would love to help you out.  I specialize in cupcakes and cakepops.......I have a cupcake tower that is available for rental.  It holds up to 150 plus cupcakes.  Because I do it out of my home, my overhead much lower than bigger bakeries and I pass the savings on to you, the Bride.  Together we can design your dream Wedding sweet that will wow your guests. I can be reached at <a href="mailto:thiscakeisgood@gmail.com" rel="nofollow">thiscakeisgood@gmail.com</a>. Or on Facebook: Cakes by Antonia
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_food-cakes_need-a-baker-in-western-ma-that-does-cake-pops-and-cupcakes?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:23Discussion:9c439abb-590d-4cb1-bb00-1d45bab83680Post:51273aee-8a11-4c27-a44a-0bfb9ce89e48">Need a baker in Western MA that does cake pops AND cupcakes</a>:
    [QUOTE]HI everyone, I need help! I have googled, and knotted and wedding wired and everything I can think of and I for the life of me cannot find a baker that does cake pops and cupcakes and possibly a few tiers of cake as well! I don't want to have to go to two different bakeries as I can find one that does the cakes and cup cakes but doesn't do the cake pops or vice versa....arghh so frustratred! Oh and I should mention my wedding is in Springfield MA...there's plenty close to Boston but we need someone local to our area for obvious reason! Any help, feedback or suggestions is much appreciated!! Sarah J
    Posted by zsazsa333[/QUOTE]

<div>Try Craigslist.  A friend of mine and I do cakes, cupcakes, cake balls, pie balls, etc, but we don't have a store front and often find clients on Craigslist.  A lot of people who do them at home advertise there and I've always had exceptionally good luck with at home bakers in the past.</div>
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Found one, thanks !
  • who did you use because im having the same problem! my wedding is in Southampton Mass
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards