Minnesota-Minneapolis and St. Paul

Hair Trial - PIP

Hey All. I had my trial on Sunday. My wedding isn't until August, but I wanted to try this specific stylist since she was free on the 14th. She's great with curly hair. I wanted something a little different (not such tight, natural curls) and she delivered. For the first time in a long time, I can't wait to get my hair styled on the big day!

Me and my sweetie with my everday curly hair

Hair trial

Re: Hair Trial - PIP

• edited December 2011
    Wow that's amazing! You're hair looks so great and controlled! I struggle with curly hair too so I know how difficult that can be to achieve!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    I'm having hair envy! I love your thick beautiful hair; it looks so great in all of the pictures!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • hkieslinghkiesling member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Love it!  Your hair piece is gorgeous, too.
  • edited December 2011
    Love it!  Do you mind sharing who did/ is doing your hair? I have crazy, unruly curls too, and I'd love to know someone who can tame them down!
  • AmberDerekAmberDerek member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mpls6256mpls6256 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_minnesota-minneapolis-st-paul_hair-trial-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:81Discussion:a3f1062a-f416-48ed-bdb2-95732e0e04c0Post:923a000f-5f23-4e53-b8d3-00c6e5f57731">Re: Hair Trial - PIP</a>:
    [QUOTE]Love it!  Do you mind sharing who did/ is doing your hair? I have crazy, unruly curls too, and I'd love to know someone who can tame them down!
    Posted by Steph0871[/QUOTE]

The girl who did my hair was Hana, from Unveiled Styling and Events. She's a bit pricier for brides ($250 for both hair & make-up), but I could justify the cost since I have curly and unruly hair. The hair part of the wedding was stressing me out and she definitely put me at ease. I don't know if I am allowed to post the link. I need to look at the posting guidelines quickly. If I can do it without breaking any Knot rules I will add the link.

Thanks everyone for the awesome comments. Even though I don't post much, I lurk a lot. You guys have helped me out so much. The MN knot is the best board ever!
  • edited December 2011
    I love it!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards