Massachusetts-Boston
Options

cake help!

We had decided on a great bakery. We loved the cake, the women who helped us was awesome. We decided on a four tier cake with four different flavors. The price was also very reasonable! Got a call today, they are going out of business! We are getting married in December in Methuen, anyone know of great bakery's with affordable prices?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: cake help!

• Options
    Affordable can mean different things to different people, so that doesn't help much.

Some cake bakers that will deliver to different areas (though there is usually a fee of some kind):

Montillio's - Brockton (they do tastings in Peabody)
    Konditor Meister - Braintree
    Icing on the Cake - Newton (I think)

• Options
    We went with Konditor Meister in Braintree.  Icing on the Cake is beautiful, but quite pricey.  Also, Party Favors in Brookline, Montillo's and the Danish Pastry House are worth looking into.  Be sure to tell them about what you've been through in case it gets you a discount.
  • Options
    try going across the border...some great cake places not far from Methuen right over the line in NH!
  • Options
    Jenny's in Amesbury and Jacques over the border.  Both are delicious.  Jenny is soooo nice.  There's also a couple of places in Newburyport.
  • Options
    awesome thank you! we are getting married in methuen, so i've been thinking about jacques. we booked a tasting at konitor meister and delicious desserts in burlington next week! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Cakes by Erin in Haverhill is really good. Her prices are definitely not "budget" prices though.
  • Options
    We've ordered ours from Cakes For Occasions in Danvers. The tasting was great! Not sure of the prices because we got a voucher from our venue. I would check them out, though! Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards