Ohio-Toledo

*SUNNYBRIDE2010!*

I'm assuming those are your pictures that just went up on the JEM blog?!  I LOVE them!  It's so worth the wait, right?  I'm pretty excited to see them and hopefully you don't think I'm a totally creep

My initial thoughts:

-I love your shoes and how they match the dress!  Where did you get them?
-I have the same clips on my Pandora bracelet : )
-Of course, I love your dress!  It looks amazing on you and I love the picture of you walking into the ceremony.  That dress makes for such a beautiful sillhouette!  You really pull it off well : )
-Your flowers are beautiful!  I love the white and green
-What a great pic of you smiling at your mom (I'm assuming it's your mom?) at the ceremony.  And, a beautiful pic of her at the reception too
-The black and white pic of your husband holding up your train is so great
-Such beautiful, beautiful lighting coming through the trees in so many of those pictures!

And, that's all... I rambled on for far too long : )

Re: *SUNNYBRIDE2010!*

• edited December 2011
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

It was totally worth the wait!!!

I just wish husband and I exchanged wedding gifts before that picture of the bracelet was taken... I got my wedding cake and would have loved to have in picture... Next photo shoot maybe...

LOVE the picture of my Mom and I giving a last look before the ceremony!! So amazed that she caught that moment!

She just does a wonderful job with her pictures!!!

THANKS AGAIN...

OH and I met a bride to be this past weekend who saw my pics... First time meeting her but we clicked once we realized we have the same dress for wedding!!! Great conversation starter  :o)
  • edited December 2011
    Oh and the shoes were from David's... Can't say they were the most comfortable shoes but we got through the ceremony, pictures, and introductions... After that I switched right into flip flops!!  They matched the dress perfectly!!!
  • edited December 2011
    That's awesome about meeting another bride with the same dress!  I just saw some pics on facebook of a girl I went to HS with, and she wore the same dress this weekend. 
  • MerinMerin member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Just butting in to agree that you looked FABULOUS and that the pictures are awesome! :):):)
    Causes that are important to me: Planned Pethood Graham's Foundation NOCC
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you Merin!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards