Wedding Etiquette Forum

*Fishe*

It's been a long weekend and I'm not feeling creative tonight but...

**smack talk about how the Packers are going to kill the Vikings tonight and various insults about Brett Favre's manhood**

Re: *Fishe*

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fishe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:24a8ca75-13d9-4294-9314-1759a50e9a19Post:41168b42-473a-4703-946c-a4c0498b3c07">*Fishe*</a>:
    [QUOTE]It's been a long weekend and I'm not feeling creative tonight but... **smack talk about how the Packers are going to kill the Vikings tonight and various insults about Brett Favre's manhood**
    Posted by Loopyseven[/QUOTE]
    cosigned Andy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited October 2010
    I will join in on the packers kicking the vikings butt!
    Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App
  • Andy - I forgot you were a Packer's fan :).
  • :: punches this thread in the face ::
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I have my cheesehead out.  I am using it as a Halloween costume next weekend... not too many cheeseheads around here :)
  • Where's nuggs when I need her...

The Margarita Evolution
  • I hope Vikings destroy the Packers.  And I hope Peterson gets 4 touchdows while they do it. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • So why did Jennings say Kalamazoo Central (my high school) instead of my undergrad (Western Michigan)?  That's weird.  Maybe he was just giving some love to the KCHS giants.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fishe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:24a8ca75-13d9-4294-9314-1759a50e9a19Post:5cda07a4-e542-43d6-a710-8354fa8c4d53">Re: *Fishe*</a>:
    [QUOTE]I hope Vikings destroy the Packers.  And I hope Peterson gets 4 touchdows while they do it. 
    Posted by dnbeach12[/QUOTE]
    I hope you think you have a bottle of wine and find out you only have a glass to drink the whole night.

FIRST DOWN.
  • dnbeach saves the day.

Jared Allen: Culinary Academy.

The Margarita Evolution
  • JARED FUCKING ALLEN. ♥

The Margarita Evolution
  • That was not good.  Now the Packers are going to have to wait until Farve throws it to them - which should be about 2-3 plays.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fishe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:24a8ca75-13d9-4294-9314-1759a50e9a19Post:58ca9f4b-a633-45bb-879d-83301c8c4180">Re: *Fishe*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *Fishe* : I hope you think you have a bottle of wine and find out you only have a glass to drink the whole night. FIRST DOWN.
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

Fresh bottle waiting for me in the wine fridge, haha nice try though!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Touchdown... what?
  • I don't wanna talk about it.

The Margarita Evolution
  • that was scary.
  • I'm not a Packers fan or a Vikings fan I would just rather see the Packers win. I will support my dad for a change here. He is a Packers fan.
  • I'm recruiting a new team to root for, since the Bills have completely forgotten how to ever win a game, or that they actually need to play the second half.  My only hope for them now is a #1 draft pick.
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • NO MERCY PERCY!!!

The Margarita Evolution
  • My Seahawks are actually winning for a change. Todays game was very poorly played for both teams but they still won. Plus they are now #1 in the NFC West!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fishe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:24a8ca75-13d9-4294-9314-1759a50e9a19Post:ebaefb91-1689-4742-8c3d-1bf252094d65">Re: *Fishe*</a>:
    [QUOTE]NO MERCY PERCY!!!
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    every single nerve in that man's body wanted to do the suck it motion when he was facing the Packers fans.  I'm impressed that he didn't.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fishe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:24a8ca75-13d9-4294-9314-1759a50e9a19Post:eb3a6da0-299e-4e4e-beb2-da2904d1c226">Re: *Fishe*</a>:
    [QUOTE]My Seahawks are actually winning for a change. Todays game was very poorly played for both teams but they still won. Plus they are now #1 in the NFC West!
    Posted by Ciaram22[/QUOTE]

I will always be a Bills fan at heart, but we will root for the Seahawks while we live here.  It's good to support a winning team, at least for the time being.  It was an ugly game though, but I started Seattle's defense in my fantasy league and that paid off. 
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Haha!! I'm a little impressed that he didn't either. Or disappointed. I'm not sure yet which one. ;)

The Margarita Evolution
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fishe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:24a8ca75-13d9-4294-9314-1759a50e9a19Post:e670e9b6-d521-4879-af17-05ee1da0b4b5">Re: *Fishe*</a>:
    [QUOTE]Haha!! I'm a little impressed that he didn't either. Or disappointed. I'm not sure yet which one. ;)
    Posted by crfische[/QUOTE]
    I have to say that I did that in my office at my hoity toity law firm when I found out I won a motion.  My 45 year old female coworker was quite confused.
  • Oh Andy. Despite your Packerness, I can't help but love you.

The Margarita Evolution
  • I think that Pete Carroll is the best thing that has happened to the Seahawks since Holmgren left. We will see how this season pans out I like what I'm seeing so far though. I get to go to my first NFL regular season game on December 5th and am quite excited. I've only been to one pre season game and the Seahawks lost to Green Bay. It was a lot of fun. That stadium is really loud though.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_fishe?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:24a8ca75-13d9-4294-9314-1759a50e9a19Post:e5663b9c-219c-432a-a927-3735fd5fb726">Re: *Fishe*</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: *Fishe* : I have to say that I did that in my office at my hoity toity law firm when I found out I won a motion.  My 45 year old female coworker was quite confused.
    Posted by andy71781[/QUOTE]

Classy lady!
    imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • DNB - please send me a bottle of wine ASAP.  I am dying of MIL overload over here. Not a happy girl.  
    Photobucket
  • And another one!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards