Florida-West Coast

Videographer

Who are you using and how much are you paying? I know it's a little last minute but it was a last minute decision. I have emailed 2 people, one the packages start at $1839 the other one started at $1500. This is way out of my price range. So any ideas would help. Thank you!

Re: Videographer

• edited December 2011
    I am using 2 differnt companies for the wedding.  We are using Celebrations of Tampa Bay for the wedding and Tampa Wonderworks for the Trash the Dress Session.  Tampa Wonderworks is amazing and do great work they were booked on our wedding day or else we would have gone with them for both.

I think Celebrations would be more in your price range though.  Thiis is such a memorable day if I were you I would call Bryan for Tampa Wonderworks and see what he can do for you. 

Do not get me wrong though I like the work that we sa from Celebrations as well...I just love the artistic twist that Bryan puts to his work:)

HTH!!! 
    On March 13, 2010 I reaffirmed the LOVE that I have for the MOST important man in my LIFE! And now it is Happily ever after...forever!!!!! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    I've haven't really found one for less then $1100. Try Hearts Video they are the most reasonable one I've seen so far.
  • edited December 2011
    We are also using Hearts Video, same price as above. Cara from them was specifically recommended to us as being really good at working with wedding photographers to make sure they both capture important moments without getting in each other's way.
  • babybchbumbabybchbum member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm more than likely going to use Celebrations of Tampa Bay. They are VERY resonable and I'll be getting a discount because of using their DJ services as well.
  • edited December 2011
    movie magic-his packages are all online and the lowest one is 1199 and  is for 2 photographers at the ceremony and one at the reception and they come to tape you getting ready as well and its in HD.  i thought this would be the most bang for my buck (all the other ones mentioned above are great too!)
  • edited December 2011
    Trinity Wedding... AMAZING.  The planning process was great with David.  We didnt' even know he was there.

Check out our trailer:
    http://twv.typepad.com/twv/2010/02/carolyn-and-david-february-6-2010.html

I think it cost around $1650. Well worth EVERY penny... to me, better than photography!
  • lproutenlprouten member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Movie Magic!!!!

were having a small wedding so we just booked the smallest package. I think it was around $1200
  • ag.4.24.10ag.4.24.10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Thank you. I have found out that this is not going to be cheap. I had a friend's friend that does video for a living but not wedding video's he said he would let us pay $500 but I want something that will look professional so I am scared to use him.

• edited December 2011
    Please please don't skimp on videography. Make sure you hire a pro, you can't get your wedding back!   I used Trinity Wedding Video and they were FABULOUS!  We are on their blog too. 
  • ag.4.24.10ag.4.24.10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that's what we were thinking. I emailed a few more people so I hope I get some answers. My mom has this guy she went to school with and he is willing to do it for $800-$900 so we may just do that. My FI's dad said he would give us $500 so we can come up with the rest.
  • cmeyer3946cmeyer3946 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Tampa Wonderworks and I am more pumped about them than anything.  If you tell Bryan your budget, he might be able to work with you.  This is something you'll actually have forever and i would suggest spending a little bit more on it.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    My friend Dana used Brogen Productions for her wedding 2 weeks ago. I believe she paid only $900 for her package. Here's their trailer.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards