Louisiana-Baton Rouge
Options

The Gatehouse

Is there anyone who has had their wedding reception here or has been to one before??

am thinking about having my wedding reception at the gatehouse. I am planning on having about 100-125 people. Now the venue seems pretty small and I was wondering if its gonna be big enough for everyone. Also my family loves to dance and I dont know if there will be enough room for all of that.

Re: The Gatehouse

• Options
    edited September 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_louisiana-baton-rouge_the-gatehouse?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:83Discussion:f920a1aa-9bfc-427b-acf9-86c73d6273a1Post:ee1af291-0ca8-4caf-915b-6c7a5ec5a7ac">The Gatehouse</a>:
    [QUOTE]Is there anyone who has had their wedding reception here or has been to one before??  

<font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000"> </font><p style="margin:0in 0in 10pt;" class="MsoNormal"><span style="color:#1f1f1f;line-height:115%;font-family:'Arial','sans-serif';font-size:8.5pt;">We have had many weddings that have 100-125 guest here & the flow between inside & outside is great! You will have some of you guest outside eating but everyone can fit in the ballroom for important dances & cake cutting. If the dance floor is big enough is a common question, I let my brides know it measures 15x20, it actually bigger than the standard rent a dance floor. We have hosted weddings for people who professionally ballroom dance & they had plenty of room. If fact some of their friends came back to host their wedding b/c they knew the dance floor was accommodating. I hope this helps! Let us know if we can help you in any other way!</span></p><font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000"> </font>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards