July 2012 Weddings

Minor check: sparklers!

I just went to the shop and bougth 20 packets of sparklers. Around New Year's there's plenty of them around, and the rest of the year they're impossible to find here. From now on, the wedding stuff can start accumulating and taking precious space in our tiny apartment :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Minor check: sparklers!

• I LOVE sparklers!! Awesome!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Oooh! Those sound really pretty! Wish we could have them but they're illegal in Massachusetts.
  • I love your inspirtation btw. Wedding twin =) (I may steal some of those ideas ....)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @pennyIllegal? But sparklers are really harmless, not like other firework. Too bad :(

@Erinkathleen Thanks! (If you meant me). There so many nice pictures around, but I hope I can make it look anything remotely like that. I don't really know where to start :)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_minor-check-sparklers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:36b99ece-577b-435b-b125-78e9fbe4bd12Post:3f87a335-9d90-42a8-a650-7a10d36d83dd">Re: Minor check: sparklers!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oooh! Those sound really pretty! <strong>Wish we could have them but they're illegal in Massachusetts.
    </strong>Posted by penny12986[/QUOTE]

Hop the boarder! They are legal in RI now!! :)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Ooooh sparklers!!! Maybe we should look into it!
    doggie Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • love the sparkers idea!!! and love your pinterest boards as well....just got very sidetracked @ work stalking them :)
  • Might light one tomorrow night for all you sparkle lovers out there!

@butterflyjumper thanks and sorry for sidetracking you :) Pinterest is so addictive, and when I feel sad, looking at my boards really cheers me up. Can we see your account?
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_july-2012-weddings_minor-check-sparklers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:066005ef-215f-48b1-8655-328b41e07c52Discussion:36b99ece-577b-435b-b125-78e9fbe4bd12Post:aac807e4-efc1-47dc-b6b3-df2d0bc65579">Re: Minor check: sparklers!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Might light one tomorrow night for all you sparkle lovers out there! @butterflyjumper thanks and sorry for sidetracking you :) Pinterest is so addictive, and when I feel sad, looking at my boards really cheers me up. Can we see your account?
    Posted by Elinetrouwt[/QUOTE]

I'm currently repinning probably half your boards hahaha. Man the internet is dangerously addictive
  • That sounds amazing.  Unfortunately I live in Massachusetts as well :( I also know the fire department is right down the street from my venue so I'm guessing I can't sneak and try and do it either :-\

Anniversary
  • I would love to do sparklers for our wedding, but we can't do anything with fire on the beach. 
    Cate Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards