Florida-North Florida

Vendor Reviews - Jacksonville/Orange Park Area

Hi Ladies - My wedding was on Saturday so here are my reviews!

Reception Location - Winterbourne Inn - Amazing! It looked so beautiful at night! I worked with Janet and Candice and they were on top of it in regards to helping me in anyway possible. They always answered their emails within 24 hours of me sending them one, they worked with my schedule with meetings and helped in whichever way they could. The food was spectacular!! Definitely very, VERY happy we chose them!

Photographers - Ivey Pictures - Again, just amazing. They are a wonderful couple, and so talented! They knew exactly what mattered to me and they made sure everything went smoothly! They kept in constant communication to make sure we didnt see each other and for their price - it cant be beat with their talent. Such an sweet couple! Seriously could not be happier!!

Cake -
Gilmons Bakery for our Grooms Cake - Such a great job! I will have to post a picture later but they surpassed our expectations and it was wonderful!
Kakes by Katie - The cake was fantastic and she was really quick to respond to any changes/questions.

Transportation- Dana's Limo
The limo guy was great, but we arranged for a get away car to come and pick us up afterwards (15 minutes before the ceremony ended) and he was 45 minutes late! Horrible get away driver! They ended up comping us the get away car, but i would of much rather paid to have someone on time. He didnt even call us to tell us he would be late and my FIL had to miss 30 minutes of our reception to track him down.

Flowers - Bold Blooms - OMG! I can't not explain how happy I was with my flowers! They were drop dead gorgeous! I couldnt of asked or thought of anything better! Valerie was phenominal and they were soooooooo beautiful. Not to mention a 1/3rd of the price of Blossoms and Accents.

Dress - White Magnolia - Kerrie was such a sweet heart.
Alterations - Martha Shump design - Overall she did a great job. Very cost efficent! She continued to work on taking it in after losing weight. However, she did not put in the heavy duty snaps (my straps removed) to keep them on, and didnt alter the top part to fit without the straps, causing my dress to fall almost all reception long.

DJ - D'land Entertainment. We had Jeffrey Woods. Overall, great DJ he helped with pulling out the ending due to limo issues. Only complaint is I wish he had done the father daughter dance sooner and also his communication closer to the wedding day was a little below my expectations but he did a great job at the reception and everyone loved him.

Make Up - Artistry by Erin - she did a fantastic job! So talented and such a sweet heart!!

Lodging - Hilton Garden Inn off of Highway 17. THey were great! Everyone loved them and they didnt charge me for OOT bags to be given out. They were in constant communication with me from August till just days before.

RD - Enza's Italian - Great food. We have been here for dinner before. We weren't expecting them to be so busy for our RD, which kind of kept our food from getting out as fast as normal but overall what you would expect for a busy Friday night.

That's all I can think of right now, if there's anything I'm forgetting I'll add it!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Vendor Reviews - Jacksonville/Orange Park Area

• We have so many of the same vendors and the same wedding month!

Enza's
    Bold Blooms
    Ivey Pictures

I am so glad you had such a wonderful day!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_florida-north-florida_vendor-reviews-jacksonvilleorange-park-area?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:70Discussion:90affbac-177c-46f3-ba19-a8d974fcf162Post:a9246f31-b2bd-4b09-b711-640f662ab59b">Re: Vendor Reviews - Jacksonville/Orange Park Area</a>:
    [QUOTE]We have so many of the same vendors and the same wedding month! Enza's Bold Blooms Ivey Pictures I am so glad you had such a wonderful day!
    Posted by mary1217[/QUOTE]

Just means we have great taste :)
    Good luck on your upcoming big day!!! I hope its wonderful!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards