Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

To good to be true??

I got an email from www.thatsamorephotography.com saying that I had won several things including videography and dj services.  I just had to book them as my photographer.  The price for all 3 is pretty much to good to be true, so I was wondering if anyone else had recieved anything from them or if anyone had used them.  Thanks so much for any help.

I am posting this on other boards so I am sorry if you see this more than once.  I just don't want to be scamed. 

Re: To good to be true??

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_first-dance_to-good-to-be-true?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:29Discussion:a9a26d02-2112-4c0c-a75d-53c88b2650ddPost:b842130b-5184-4d74-aa3f-cc65666a6527">To good to be true??</a>:
    [QUOTE]I got an email from <a href="http://www.thatsamorephotography.com" rel="nofollow">www.thatsamorephotography.com</a> saying that I had won several things including videography and dj services.  I just had to book them as my photographer.  The price for all 3 is pretty much to good to be true, so I was wondering if anyone else had recieved anything from them or if anyone had used them.  Thanks so much for any help. I am posting this on other boards so I am sorry if you see this more than once.  I just don't want to be scamed. 
    Posted by pinkteacups[/QUOTE]

<div>I won't move this post since I see you have already posted on your local board.  This is an international board so you aren't likely to get responses from people who have experience with that particular vendor.</div><div>
    </div><div>In my experience, if something is too good to be true, it usually is.  Whatever you decide to do, make sure you get everything in writing in a contract, even if it's a "free" service.</div>
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards