• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
North Carolina-Raleigh-Durham

photography

How much are you paying or did you pay? I have been pricing photographers and they are soo expensive! Any recommendations?

Thanks!!!

Re: photography

• dancr214dancr214 member
    10 Comments
    edited December 2011
    We spent about $2500.  Photography is expensive, but I think it was definitely worth it.  I couldn't imagine not using a professional, because pictures were important to me.  I would just recommend deciding what is most important to you.  I also think finding a photographer that you "connect with" is key too.  We used Martha Manning and she was fantastic.  I highly recommend her.
  • edited December 2011
    We are spending around $1850, which includes 8 hours on the day of the wedding, free engagements or bridals, an 11 x 14 print, and a $250 print credit. We are using Amy LaRee Terrell (Simple Moments Photography), who is based out of Mebane, NC. She has been doing photography for years but has recently opened her own business within the last year or so. She does amazing work...check out her website!

Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    Check out www.atrendychic.weebly.com. They have very affordable photography and do a great job!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards