California-Northern
Options

Book Recommendations

Hi fellow Knotties! I was wondering if anyone has read any good books lately? I'm preparing for my 6 hour flight to California when I get married and I wanted something light and fun to read while on the plane. Any suggestions? p.s. Not Twilight (I've already read it) =)
"All adventurous women do."-GIRLS

Re: Book Recommendations

• Options
    msramelmsramel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Memory Keepers Daughter, The History of Love, Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Middlesex, The Heart is a Lonely Hunter, The Sookie Stackhouse series, Harry Potter Series (just to name a few)...... I love reading!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    YAY to reading! =) I already read the HP series, but I was thinking about reading the last book again since when it first came out I rushed through it so I didn't hear any spoilers lol. Now that it is in paperback it will be easier to hold! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've read Middlesex (loved it) and wanted to read something light. How is the Sookie series? I've heard that it's really good! Maybe I will look into that too!
  • Options
    msramelmsramel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I really like the Sookie Stackhouse series. There are like 9 books out I think right now and there are a quick fun read. Most are out on paperback and can be picked up from Target for a good price. I haven't read Twilight but I did read all of Anne Rice's Vampire Chronicles and am now on book 2 of Anne Rice's Witch series. Doesnt hurt to pick up book 1 in sookie stackhouse cause if you like it, you have a whole series to read and enjoy!
  • Options
    Aimee8314Aimee8314 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella (or anything by SK except for the shopaholic books, ugh!) 
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL ya I didn't really like Shopaholic the book, I actually LOVED the movie though.  I will have to check out her other book though. Thanks for your suggestions!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards