Michigan-Detroit

Bachelorette Party Transportation

Does anyone have any recommendations on Limos/Taxi's for Bachelorette parties? Mine will be in the Sterling Heights/Shelby Township area. There's probably gonna be about 10 girls max...actually prob more like 7 or so. I'm just trying to keep the cost down so everyone doesn't have to pitch in lots of money for a limo we're only going to use for getting to and from the bars...

If anyone has any low-cost suggestions, i'd really appreciate it :-)
From Sophia

Re: Bachelorette Party Transportation

• klreese0213klreese0213 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    maybe you could rent a van? a friend of mine rented a full size van for the night and had a DD, cheaper then a limo
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • emily1004emily1004 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Millennium Limo. They always give me great deals, when I call and ask for any specials.
    x
  • genahubbardgenahubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using BSL...Big Shot Limos. They go anywhere. I got a partybus for 18 girls for 6 hours for $500 INCLUDING gratuity!

Joel Traeye is the owner. The number is (866) 246-9074. I'm sure he has something smaller than the partybus that might fit your budget.

Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I went to a Bachelorette Party last weekend and we used All Class, www.protran-capriLimo.com. They roll out the red carpet for you and we had a great time. It was fairly cheap too....I don't know the final cost, but there was nine of us total and we each only paid $35/person. I know that my ladies are using the same company for my party in a few weeks.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am using American Limousine - they are great! One of their driver's is a good friend of our family. Stu always does a great job!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards