• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
February 2011 Weddings

TK wedding website not working?

Hey girls,

I'm not sure where else to post this question, but thought this would be a good place since you all may be creating/updating your websites now. I started my wedding website using The Knot a few weeks ago and went to update some pictures recently and NO pictures are uploading.

I had had two pictures up and only one was showing and it was my ring picture! I've had to take it down because I don't want people thinking I'm just showing off! - I initially wanted to have a pic at the top of each page.

Is anyone else having this problem? I can't find a Help page or anywhere for reporting problems... Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: TK wedding website not working?

• I can't upload any photos to our page either.  I can upload them to the album, but I would like different photos for each page!  It lets me browse, but not upload.  HELP!!!
  • I am having the same problem. I can also only up load to the album but nothing else.... If anyone knows how to fix it please do tell
  • Same here...still not working! Does anyone know who we can contact to help with inserting pictures within the text portion of the website?
  • edited March 2012
    This hasn't been working for me fo months now.. I just sent my invites day before yesterday and an insert with our link so people could get information.. Now's when they will be looking and of course it won't work.. frustrated! please help!!
  • then notification is not working !!
    i have to send an email from my personal email account
    i struggled with the save the date and gave up
    this sucks!!!
  • I try to log on to my wedding website and it says service unavailable. I typed in my friend's site, and the same thing. Very frustrating since i just sent out my save the dates with the site on it!
  • I can't upload photos to any of the individual pages. Does anyone know how to do this? AGGGHHH!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards