Wedding Etiquette Forum
Options

Random Mumblings...

I cannot get "Find Your Love" by Drake out of my head. It's not even my kind of music but I can't stop.

I just found myself head-bobbing to Justin Bieber again. *le sigh*

I'm so glad Spain kicked Portugal out today. Mwa haa haa.

I can't wait for Jacksper's story tonight!

Now you go...

Re: Random Mumblings...

• Options
    ...and I totally just hairsprayed my laptop. Gah.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Anytime I someone talks about Drake I have the urge to post this

Clicky (but not if you get seizures)
  • Options
    Best. Random Mumbling. Ever.
  • Options
    Well, we decided that we're not moving out of state. So we are now moving across town to a 2 bedroom. I just moved 2 months ago. I haven't totally unpacked this place yet!! Oh well, it will help with the next move I guess. But now I have to get a linen tower and a washer and dryer. That won't be expensive at all..
    "In the old days my ass would be in your back yard picking cotton, so excuse me if I don't put much stock in how f*cking awesome the old days were." -Nuggs
  • Options

I am so excited because today is my thursday!  We have June 31st off for Canada Day!  And my company gave everyone else Friday just cause.  SO now we get 4 day weekend.  Woot! 

Then next Friday is Stampede Parade Day.  Downtown basically shuts down, so we get that day off too.  I get to wear jeans and show up hungover without getting judged for a whole week after that.

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_random-mumblings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:36a61a75-0fe7-4638-a785-303c4c490259Post:05b584d0-3c30-47a5-80b9-61bef44fa5c8">Random Mumblings...</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>I cannot get " Find Your Love " by Drake out of my head</strong>. It's not even my kind of music but I can't stop. I just found myself head-bobbing to Justin Bieber again. *le sigh* I'm so glad Spain kicked Portugal out today. Mwa haa haa. I can't wait for Jacksper's story tonight! Now you go...
    Posted by alixzafiris[/QUOTE]

Happens to me all the time, except I can't for the life of me figure out what that means. Is he digging in a hole somewhere, proverbial or otherwise looking for your "love"? What happens if he doesn't find it?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_random-mumblings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:36a61a75-0fe7-4638-a785-303c4c490259Post:e81a6613-57de-483f-baf3-bc2ed34c534b">Re: Random Mumblings...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Best. Random Mumbling. Ever.

You're probably the only person who saw it in all it's glory, but I was afraid of giving someone a seizure, so I made it a clicky link.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_random-mumblings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:36a61a75-0fe7-4638-a785-303c4c490259Post:b6e67aeb-071a-488f-9a4c-991111d9f2a6">Re: Random Mumblings...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am so excited because today is my thursday!  We have June 31st off for Canada Day!  And my company gave everyone else Friday just cause.  SO now we get 4 day weekend.  Woot!  Then next Friday is Stampede Parade Day.  Downtown basically shuts down, so we get that day off too.  I get to wear jeans and show up hungover without getting judged for a whole week after that.
    Posted by mandysmear[/QUOTE]

Mands darling... I love you, but what is June 31st?
  • Options
    Making fun of labia.  Go look at her RSVP ticker.  SHe's a fucking rahtard.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    Aaah labia. Yes, I remember. She's a few fries short of a happy meal isn't she?
  • Options
    I have a sinus headache and I don't want to go running but I have to.

On the bonus side, we have yummy leftover shredded beef for dinner and Super Mario Galaxy 2 came in the mail.
    two years!
    after two losses, now happily expecting baby #1 09.16.12
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Brie Fit Blog | BFP Chart
  • Options
    SarahPLiz, every time I see your name on here I read "Sarah, Please."  Sometimes it sounds like a request, as in "Pass the Sarah, please," and sometimes it sounds like an exclaimation: "Sarah, PLEASE!"  It never has anything to do with what is posted.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_random-mumblings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:36a61a75-0fe7-4638-a785-303c4c490259Post:ae7c1706-0138-4f4b-8127-51ba773e19d3">Re: Random Mumblings...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Mumblings... : You're probably the only person who saw it in all it's glory, but I was afraid of giving someone a seizure, so I made it a clicky link.
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]

Every time the song comes on I'm always like, <em>JIMMMMMMMMMMY!</em>
  • Options
    Yeah, I guess labia was right.  I'm NOT funny.  You didn't even catch my joke.  You thought I was an idiot just like her.

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    mmmm happy meal. I want some fries.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    Fries dipped in chocolate milkshake is the way to go.
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_random-mumblings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:36a61a75-0fe7-4638-a785-303c4c490259Post:a9b4758d-e348-4acf-a925-b9df0d849deb">Re: Random Mumblings...</a>:
    [QUOTE]SarahPLiz, every time I see your name on here I read "Sarah, Please."  Sometimes it sounds like a request, as in "Pass the Sarah, please," and sometimes it sounds like an exclaimation: "Sarah, PLEASE!"  It never has anything to do with what is posted.
    Posted by queendirectory[/QUOTE]

ummm. thanks?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_random-mumblings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:36a61a75-0fe7-4638-a785-303c4c490259Post:038156be-afdf-4880-877f-af1836249975">Re: Random Mumblings...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Fries dipped in chocolate milkshake is the way to go.
    yum.

Glenna Harding Photography
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_random-mumblings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:36a61a75-0fe7-4638-a785-303c4c490259Post:f3755afa-93b3-4c2c-bd4c-ff39250f2bd4">Re: Random Mumblings...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Random Mumblings... : ummm. thanks?
    Posted by SarahPLiz[/QUOTE]

You're welcome.
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilPXMWSEYdM&feature=player_embedded this is all ive got. This is my favourite thing today.
  • Options
    That looks like the Eaton Centre...?
  • Options
    NebbNebb member
    5 Love Its First Comment Combo Breaker
    It is the eaton center. Im fairly certain the video is from saturday while it was on lockdown.
  • Options
    Ahahahaha. Amazing.
  • Options
    Who gave you the right to post that?  Why why why why? 

Miss
    being healthy. blog.
  • Options
    I still haven't hear Bieber other than a 15 second clip on a ringtone commercial.

Drake makes me think of Degrassi always and forever.

I'm getting ridiculously excited for Degrassi The Boiling Point in a few weeks. Ridiculousy excited.

I think the say "relish it" is weird.

Coconut m&ms are amazing
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_random-mumblings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:36a61a75-0fe7-4638-a785-303c4c490259Post:ab6a6701-a637-4a4f-8734-3c3711d14a6e">Re: Random Mumblings...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Anytime I someone talks about Drake I have the urge to post this Clicky (but not if you get seizures)
    Posted by arbolita[/QUOTE]
    I don't get it. I don't know much about drake.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards