Wedding Woes

Would you part 2.

In response to Wzz's comment, would you leave your Husband or Fiance if your celebrity crush wanted you to run away with him and get married?

Re: Would you part 2.

• is he willing to forego an ironclad prenup?

I'd consider it (and heck, DK would probably encourage it) - because we could get back together, (and be "Oprah rich") when celeb and I divorce in 2 years. 
  • Yes Ironclad prenup, with a legal residence in California.
  • That's an awfully big life decision to make with a stranger.  Hell no.
  • celeb or not, no. why put yourself out there for anyone.
  • No.  I really LIKE my husband, so no.
  • Katie Holmes had a celebrity crush and we know how that ended.

• In Response to Re:Would you part 2.:[QUOTE]celeb or not, no. why put yourself out there for anyone. Posted by Wzz[/QUOTE]
    I agree, but if someone like prince harry asked me I would totally consider it.

• Nah, I'm pretty happy with FI.   
  • is this because your FI won't set a date?  ;)

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_would-you-part-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:dfebae01-de0d-472e-83e9-8b9a59e18abePost:b8a7fd95-a9cd-4452-bbfb-afe5d52c6626">Re: Would you part 2.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Katie Holmes had a celebrity crush and we know how that ended.
    Posted by NOLABridesmaid[/QUOTE]

Word.
  • Hee @ Nola.

I am also a no.  H is pretty cool.

I just a friendly gal looking for options.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Nope. But I might string out an affair and get some good gifts to sell. Or keep. I mean, who wouldn't want to buy me an SLS AMG? 
  • i should add, my comment in the previous thread had nothing to do with my own desire to hook up with a celebrity.

my opinion is that (general) you should aspire to be more than a sidepiece, and the goal should be long term. "side whore" shouldn't be an aspiration.
  • In Response to Re:Would you part 2.:[QUOTE]is this because your FI won't set a date?nbsp; ; Posted by Wzz[/QUOTE] yes!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_wedding-woes_would-you-part-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special%20Topic%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:47Discussion:dfebae01-de0d-472e-83e9-8b9a59e18abePost:b8a7fd95-a9cd-4452-bbfb-afe5d52c6626">Re: Would you part 2.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Katie Holmes had a celebrity crush and we know how that ended.
    Posted by NOLABridesmaid[/QUOTE]
    hahahaha, yes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards