• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
May 2011 Weddings

Bachelor Talk

Did you see the Girls Tell All episode?

Who do you think the letter is from? Lots of rumors that it's from Des and that Sean is actually engaged to her. I heard that the drama that will come from the letter goes all the way to After the FInal Rose.

Who do you think he should pick from the final two and who do you think he really will pick?
**TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
TTC #1 since December 2011
Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
~*~Everyone is welcome~*~

Re: Bachelor Talk

• I have no clue who the letter is from and I'm wondering if its all just to make it "the most dramatic finale in bachelor history" like they say every season. Of the two, I like Catherine better. Lindsay just seems extremely young and kind of immature. She's a sweetheart but I'm not too excited bout her. I really like Catherine but I guess I just don't really see that much of a connection but obviously there's one there if she's in the final two. If you would have told me that these girls would be the final two, I would have thought you were lying. The women tell all episode was awesome. Tierra was fantastically horrible as per usual. I don't believe for a second she is actually engaged. AshLee was such a bitter Betty and came across really bad.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • It's always the most dramatic finale ever and it's always lame.

I think he's going to pick Catherine but I think he should pick Lindsay. I didn't think either girl would have ended up as the final two, either. I agree that Lindsay seems immature but so does Catherine. Maybe I'm just old and everyone in their early 20's seem immaure to me now.
    **TTCAL** A little Irish cuteness- Cillian Murphy
    TTC #1 since December 2011
    Dx: Hypothyroidism, PCOS, one test away from confirming DOR
    BFP #1 1/16/12 EDD 9/16/12 m/c 1/26/12 }Sweet Pea{
    BFP #2 10/18/12 EDD 6/29/13 cp 10/24/12 }Bug{
    BFP #3 11/22/12 EDD 8/1/13 m/c 12/7/12 }Turkey{
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Mah Chart * Mah Literary Blog * Mah Other Blog
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic image
    ~*~Everyone is welcome~*~
  • What if he's engaged to Tierra?!  Gah that would be dramatic.
    May 21, 2011

my read shelf:
    Elizabeth's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_may-2011-weddings_bachelor-talk?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:645Discussion:e84bd104-2fa6-415e-895a-555974d90663Post:0d3c796b-5778-4965-9a13-f1fcd0bf1d69">Re: Bachelor Talk</a>:
    [QUOTE]I have no clue who the letter is from and I'm wondering if its all just to make it "the most dramatic finale in bachelor history" like they say every season. Of the two, I like Catherine better. Lindsay just seems extremely young and kind of immature. She's a sweetheart but I'm not too excited bout her. I really like Catherine but I guess I just don't really see that much of a connection but obviously there's one there if she's in the final two. If you would have told me that these girls would be the final two, I would have thought you were lying. The women tell all episode was awesome. Tierra was fantastically horrible as per usual. I don't believe for a second she is actually engaged. AshLee was such a bitter Betty and came across really bad.
    Posted by LaBellaVita23[/QUOTE]

Everything E just said. I never understood why he kept Catherine, but now that she's in the final two, I hope he picks her. Lindsay is just too young and immature.

As for the letter, a couple friends at work think the letter is from his mom. I have no idea and would love it if it was from Des because I wanted her to be in the final two with AshLee. After Monday, I no longer wish AshLee was in the final.
    Anniversary
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards