Options

WTF Friday

The weekend is just around the corner!
Anniversary Buying A Home

Re: WTF Friday

• Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF Student,

I already GAVE you an extension to this paper that was due on Tuesday. So, you bring me in another draft today, I take part of MY free block to go over it with you and talk you through improving it. THEN, being the super generous teacher I am, I offer for you to take the weekend to fix the paper and you tell me, "I Won't have time this weekend. Can you just grade the paper as is?"

WTF? I just spent all that time on you for nothing? Um, no - take the paper and make the changes. Period!

K? Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF Life,

My poor Liam bunny died on Wednesday, Libby bunny was sick yesterday, it snowed on my birthday and everyone at work is sick and calling out.

Worst week ever.Frown
  • Options
    Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elahenara --- Sorry about your bunnies... I hope the weekend is better for you.

WTF Loan companies.... if we aren't paying student loans for the next 2 years, than they shouldn't count against us now... We are paying our rent, that should count for something.. We REALLY would like to somehow get into this house. Please work with us. Thanks...
  • Options
    EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Elahenara- Sorry about your bunnies!

(Background, I am a recruiter/admisisons advisor for Graduate Programs at a University)

WTF International Applicants- You can't e-mail me and ask for an acceptance letter because you need to apply for your visa, scholarship, whatever ASAP then give me a deadline to send it to you by.........you just applied to our program this week! You should have applied earlier (since our Sept. 2010 applications have been up since October) and not a month before our deadline! It takes 4-6 weeks minimum for me to process an application/acceptance so tough luck!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF weather!  I don't appreciate the wind and the cold.  It is inhibiting my running schedule.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • Options
    Starfish724Starfish724 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF cold- GO AWAY!!! I want to go outside and not freeze my tush off!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF verizon.  I buy a $250 phone from you 6 months ago and it is already broken.  to replace it, you make me pay for the shipping, then the new phone you send me ALSO doesn't work.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF student - make up your mid-term so your classmates can have theirs back.
    WTF other student - having your toy in class make noise (you're not supposed to have toys anyway, you're in 8th grade not kindergarten) when we're reading about Anne Frank's family being found by the Nazis kind of kills the whole mood of the scene. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WTF lights? and mirrors? New rule: for the next 15 weeks lights must be dimmed when we enter a room and mirrors should be covered. thx
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards