Wedding Etiquette Forum

I can't believe

that I'm sitting here watching BZillas.  I haven't seen an episode in a coule of seasons and my word, have these zillas become worse than I remember!
The Bee Hive Est. June 30, 2007
"So I sing a song of love, Julia"

BFAR:We Defined Our Own Success!

Re: I can't believe

• ah, I'm sitting here watching yesterdays (Mondays episode on Tuesday) of Good Morning America.  Seems they air it a day behind here.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I feel like its been taken over by Jerry Springer guests wanna be.  Nobody is that trashy.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Yeah, I haven't seen it in years because I thought it was just insane.
  • And the sad thing is, they love the "bridezilla" moniker and use it as a badge of honor.  Last time I checked, it really wasn't an honor to be known to friends and family as a raging b!tch.  But hey, I'm kind of old fashioned.
  • I would absolutely love to watch that show, but I don't think it is on any of our stations.  Could someone tell me what station that it is shown on?
    1st pic of us together. Apparently I thought something was funny.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ~Holly and Jeff~
    image 232 Made the cut! image 96 Ready to party!
    image 44 Have better things to do!
    image 92 Are going to cause me to have a stroke!
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_cant-believe-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ed3951b8-33f9-4519-b000-0c0acd6cec1aPost:bd649454-6269-4a14-aa10-23d108fc452f">Re: I can't believe</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would absolutely love to watch that show, but I don't think it is on any of our stations.  Could someone tell me what station that it is shown on?
    Posted by hd7694[/QUOTE]
    It's on the WE channel.
  • The Karen episodes were classic!!!!  "I am not going to apologize to a dooooormaaan!  A f***** $9 an hour doorman!"

Some of the other girls look like they do it just for the free vacation.  (which is more pathetic IMO)
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_cant-believe-3?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:ed3951b8-33f9-4519-b000-0c0acd6cec1aPost:f24e3bd7-e78f-4ba4-bbfb-37812fad73c0">Re: I can't believe</a>:
    [QUOTE]The Karen episodes were classic!!!!  "I am not going to apologize to a dooooormaaan!  A f***** $9 an hour doorman!" Some of the other girls look like they do it just for the free vacation.  (which is more pathetic IMO)
    Posted by PharmacyBride[/QUOTE]

<div>Ugh that was horrible (yes I was sucked into it this morning too).</div><div>
    </div><div>It amazes me these girls even have bridesmaids! (or fiances)  Which makes me think some of it is just for TV... Do they get anything for being on the show?</div><div>
    </div><div>Did you see the girl who planned an outdoor wedding & reception during tornado season? And then seemed shocked/upset that the whole thing was rained on and ruined?  Crazy!</div>
  • I used to watch it all the time when we had WeTV lol.

Anniversary [center]My Chart[/center] Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I can't believe that pretty soon I am going to be a knotauntie! 

"It's shart week." -georgiabride
    "This post is seriously retarded." -Stackeye210
    Miss
    Mrs & ZOMG we built a howse!
    being healthy. blog.
  • I'm slightly OCD and know what I like and am very specific.  But I'm no where NEAR the level of Bridezillas.  My friends and family like to call me one just because of how detail oriented I am, so I make sure they watch with me to remind them that I am NOT a Bridezilla.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards