Wedding Etiquette Forum

I Judge...

I judge my facebook "friend" who is selling their four year old dog on craigslist for 20$ because the dog "isn't adjusting well" to their baby.

Re: I Judge...

• I judge people on here who make me cry :P
  • lyndausvilyndausvi mod
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited July 2012
    I judge Concan Texas.

It's a dry precinct.  The closest place to buy alcohol is 23 miles away in either directions. The closest true stores are also 23 miles away.

That in itself is not judge worthy.  What I do judge is I went to all 3 of the country stores looking for a book or magazine because I forgot to bring one and there was no internet.    Could not find anything to read.

I said to the clerk "do you read around here?"

She said "Nope, all anyone does around here is drink"

Confused I said "but it's a dry town".

She said, "ironic isn't"

The stores were filled with drinking stuff like pre-made beer pong kits, koozies, mixers, etc. Very strange.

What differentiates an average host and a great host is anticipating unexpressed needs and wants of their guests.  Just because the want/need is not expressed, doesn't mean it wouldn't be appreciated. 
  • I judge my uncle for having absolutely no money management skills at his age.  He received a decent sized pension last year and has completely blown through all of it.  I don't normally give a shiiit what other people do with their money, but it pisses me off because my mom lent him some money when he got locked out of his bank account and now he's not sure if he can pay her back.  I hope she doesn't let him borrow any more.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    "Halloween may have loose women scantily clad...
    But Christmas has a pregnant virgin.

Way cooler." - anna.oskar
  • I judge the guy in the dually F-250 that was riding my ass today in the pouring, torrential rain.  

I'm sorry that you feel like you have to compensate for your small peen by driving a huge ass truck, more suited to a ranch, in the city. I get that the whole world revolves around you and that where I have to be isn't as important as where you have to be, but please know that riding my ass in floody weather makes me drive slower and makes me pace the car in the next lane. 

• I judge people who vaguebook.  If you don't want to talk about it, then don't put on f*cking facebook.
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:c9d83bb8-6fef-4c12-8436-80fa36624772">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge people who vaguebook.  If you don't want to talk about it, then don't put on f*cking facebook.
    Posted by jemmini6[/QUOTE]

This is all of H's family.  It drives me nuts.

• LizzieyounceLizzieyounce member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited July 2012
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:6ca3bb25-6879-4cfa-8dd0-1823aa25f04c">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Judge... : This is all of H's family.  It drives me nuts.
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>My sister does that, too. She's so passive aggressive. It irks the hell out of me.</div>
  • I judge anyone, and I do mean anyone, who in any way shape or form will try to defend any of those assholes at Penn State. JoePa especially.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • Duh, Fishy.  I haven't been paying attention, did something new happen with the case?

• I judge the people who call my office and are nasty to our nice receptionists, then get transferred to me and tell me how rude the "black girl who answered the phone" is.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• They released the full report of the investigation this morning at 9.

RAGE.
    Vacation with Alix, Andy, Mandy, and FLORENCE. AND HER MACHINE.

The Margarita Evolution
  • misshart00misshart00 member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited July 2012
    I judge a girl I work with. She is constantly complaining about not having enough money to pay her bills but talks about how she lives going to the bar and getting high and drinking a lot. Then she gets mad when we get a late bonus or it wasn't what she wanted it to be. Uh, hello? It's a bonus. They don't have to give us one at all.
  • We have another small company in our office right now until their new office is completed. One of the employees from this company was speaking with a client and when they went to give the account number for something, there were letters. To be clear, she actually said "V as in vagina". So unprofessional. I judge that.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:38cb569c-1d24-47b4-baa8-2709f6e25370">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge the people who call my office and are nasty to our nice receptionists, then get transferred to me and tell me how rude the "black girl who answered the phone" is.
    Posted by button6004[/QUOTE]

Ummm...what? People suck.
  • I don't think I want to read that.  I read the court docs that were released back when this all came out, and that was enough to make me ragey over it. 

• I judge my friend's sister who is constantly complaining about money on FB, AWing her new, very large, tattoo.  I don't GAF what you do with your money, but quitcherbitchin if you can afford that. 

And no, I don't think she knows someone who did it for free.  
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:661e74e2-59fa-4134-928d-e5193c6493b7">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: I Judge... : Ummm...what? People suck.
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]

I know.  I had one woman who told me the "girl on the phone" was very unprofessional.  When I asked if she could tell me who she spoke with (we have 3 receptionists), she told me "I dont know, but I do know she was black."  It annoys me not only because it is unnecessarily racist, but the 3 receptionists are the nicest people and dont deserve to get treated the way people treat them.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• zizibetzizibet member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited July 2012
    Fishy, exactly.
    Adamar, The Freeh comission released their report today, and found that Pretty much all the main people at Penn State, including JoePa, knew and covered up Sandusky's actions.
    I judg the mod on my local board for being kind of rude and also lazy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:f19d4b03-2cc5-48dd-8378-de063effed22">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge my uncle for having absolutely no money management skills at his age.  He received a decent sized pension last year and has completely blown through all of it.  I don't normally give a shiiit what other people do with their money, but it pisses me off because my mom lent him some money when he got locked out of his bank account and now he's not sure if he can pay her back.  I hope she doesn't let him borrow any more.
    Posted by adamar15[/QUOTE]

<div>I judge my mother for very similar reasons. </div>
  • I judge my friend's ex boyfriend for being a shitty father. Another friend paid him 500 to paint one room in their house because she thought that money would be helping out our friend and her new baby, but the boyfriend spent all of it on drugs, booze and video games. He gave my friend 25 bucks and thought that was generous. I also judge my friend for staying with him as long as she did.
  • DodgersBrideDodgersBride member
    First Comment
    edited July 2012
    I judge an aunt of mine who makes another family member's death all about her and her kids. She makes a big deal of how her kids miss this relative the most and fully displays it on FB. She like to have an opinion on all of our grieving process and that her family is totally different.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:fbdb7851-0562-46e8-89ff-8a92b77bd76a">Re:I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge a girl I work with. She is constantly complaining about not having enough money to pay her bills but talks about how she lives going to the bar and getting high and drinking a lot. Then she gets mad when we get a late bonus or it wasn't what she wanted it to be. Uh, hello? It's a bonus. They font have to give us one at all.
    Posted by misshart00[/QUOTE]

I'm hardcore judging a chick at another branch right now.  I just heard from one of her coworkers that she eats other people food.  All her co-workers now have to label anything and everything they bring because if their name isn't written directly on the item, she will eat it.  She has also busted her rummaging through peoples bags in the fridge looking for something to eat and if the branch does have a potluck or the office provides lunch, she will clean that sh*t out before anyone else has a chance to eat.  I don't know if she is having financial issues and can't afford to eat or what but I can't understand this attitude.  It's not your food, you know its not your food so don't eat it.  If you are low on money, there are other ways of getting food than stealing from your coworkers.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:c9d83bb8-6fef-4c12-8436-80fa36624772">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge people who vaguebook.  If you don't want to talk about it, then don't put on f*cking facebook.
    Posted by jemmini6[/QUOTE]

Agreed!  I have a few friends that do that on a regular basis.  And if they aren't doing that they are openly talking about other people in "code".  It's funny because I've been out of high school for a long time....or so I thought.  lol
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I judge people who take the elevator any direction less than 3 floors when they are perfectly capable of stairs.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:86e4a354-0050-4cb5-a88c-a736614eb825">Re:I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re:I Judge... : I'm hardcore judging a chick at another branch right now.  I just heard from one of her coworkers that she eats other people food.  All her co-workers now have to label anything and everything they bring because if their name isn't written directly on the item, she will eat it.  She has also busted her rummaging through peoples bags in the fridge looking for something to eat and if the branch does have a potluck or the office provides lunch, she will clean that sh*t out before anyone else has a chance to eat.  I don't know if she is having financial issues and can't afford to eat or what but I can't understand this attitude.  It's not your food, you know its not your food so don't eat it.  If you are low on money, there are other ways of getting food than stealing from your coworkers.
    Posted by calixtine[/QUOTE]

Your sig pic is hillarious
    Anniversary
  • Lizzie, I had the opposite problem at lunch.  I was following a Chrylser full of old people going 20 mph.  I never had to put my foot on the gas.
  • I judge the commenters on ESPN who are still sticking up for Joe Paterno and calling him their idol, even after the report that came out today.
    Anniversary
  • Lizzie, I was JUST reading that.

And I totally googled "giantess fantasy"
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-boards_etiquette_i-judge-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding BoardsForum:9Discussion:205a7a03-54ce-45a4-8a1d-215af5841b59Post:f21eb378-c298-488a-9bfd-18fa7828aeb4">Re: I Judge...</a>:
    [QUOTE]I judge people who take the elevator any direction less than 3 floors when they are perfectly capable of stairs.
    Posted by chelseamb11[/QUOTE]

I think this is a bit of a stretch.  My H looks completely capable of taking the stairs but he has some major knee and ankle issues that we haven't been able to address.   He always takes the escalator or elevator over stairs to avoid further injury. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards