North Carolina-Outer Banks

Best House Rentals near Budleigh..

I know that this is probably somewhere on the site, but I couldn't find it, sooo.....

Those of you who did get married at Budleigh, and rented a house with your party/family, where did you rent? Nags Head? There are some rentals in Downtown Manteo, but I am not sure that they are going to fit all of the people we need. We are going to stay at one of the inns on the boardwalk in Manteo the night of, but our bridal party needs to stay somewhere!

Re: Best House Rentals near Budleigh..

• Hi! I am getting married at Budleigh in May and we found houses in Nags Head and Duck. My original thinking was that I would find a house in an area that I wanted. I didn't think too much about proximaty to Budleigh because we were only traveling to Manteo on the wedding day and the night before for the rehearsal dinner. Becuase we were staying for a whole week, I wanted to find a house that I liked over how close it was to Budleigh and that fit our needs. We ended up renting 3 houses. Two were in Nags Head and one was in Duck.

I hope this helps!
  • We're renting a couple of houses at around MP 19 in South Nags Head. We're *hopefully* getting married on the beach behind one of them...it is just past the causeway and almost as close as you can get to Manteo while still being on the beach. Rented a house that has a parking access right near it so guests can park... still deciding on Trolley to/from Manteo or where I should stay the night before...

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_best-house-rentals-near-budleigh?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:598Discussion:fb3dd49f-f2ef-4f55-8b46-33a0aec12d18Post:b381f45b-0ebb-4411-b92d-ada1d69c8475">Best House Rentals near Budleigh..</a>:
    [QUOTE]I know that this is probably somewhere on the site, but I couldn't find it, sooo..... Those of you who did get married at Budleigh, and rented a house with your party/family, where did you rent? Nags Head? There are some rentals in Downtown Manteo, but I am not sure that they are going to fit all of the people we need. We are going to stay at one of the inns on the boardwalk in Manteo the night of, but our bridal party needs to stay somewhere!
    Posted by lgrunwerg[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards