Iowa-Des Moines

Weekend Wrap-Up!!

We can talk, wedding related happenings over the weekend, or non-wedding related happenings!!
It's up to you!!

What did you do this weekend?
Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
Anniversary
Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero

Re: Weekend Wrap-Up!!

• MaggieandJakeMaggieandJake member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: We picked out FI's wedding band on Saturday and got rehearsal dinner invites ordered with FMIL.  

NWR: Celebrated a good friend's engagement on Friday!  Saturday, FI and I got spray tans using a free coupon we both had.  I wanted to try it out to see if I'd want to do one before the wedding.  Overall, I wasn't that impressed-but I'm not sure if it's because it was my first time or if they just aren't that great.  It left some nasty streaks on along my calves and ankles, and my face has an uneven tone :(  Saturday night, we went out to Wellman's in West Glen.  Sunday (today) we went out to FIL's for lunch and to celebrate Easter.
    "All that I'm after is a lifetime of laughter, as long as I'm laughing with you"
    Photobucket
    Anniversary
    Photobucket
    My Crafting Blog
    Married Bio
  • saraann62saraann62 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had a relaxing weekend since it is the weekend before the wedding.  Not to much wedding stuff to do.  I felt a cold coming on so I was trying to relax and sleep so it would go away before next weekend! I only have 2 days of work left and then the wedding festivities begin!
  • edited December 2011
    NWR: we went to see the pay in our church and afterwards to have brunch at the Cheesecake Factory. Afternoon and night chilling down at home watching shows about the royal wedding.
    WR: not much, just had the invitations done and sent, and the locker ordered.
  • medusia00medusia00 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sounds like everyone had a great weekend!

WR: Finished up some of the inserts, now I just need to print them off and finish up the ones for the kids(we're hosting a babysitter). Moved most of my stuff down to the basement so it is out of the way.
    I did get to work on my Memory Candles, they are going to be in tall hurricane vases with candle stick holders glued to the bottom and vellum paper. I"ll post a picture when I get off work!

NWR: Had dinner at FIL's house it was nice, we cooked candied yams, they are in love with them, and they are super easy to make.

Have a great Monday everyone! Off to work, then to work again :)
    Sept 11, April Siggy, HM Picture!!
    On a Boat, with our Flippy-Floppies!
    Anniversary
    Want to see my Bio? PM Me!!
    Wifey Shenanigans & Day Zero
  • edited December 2011
    WR: We got our bands this weekend!
    NWR: I went out Saturday night downtown for my friend and bridesmaids birthday. Sunday was church and spending time with family to celebrate Easter.
  • edited December 2011
    WR:  Officially picked out tuxes

NWR:  Went to my parents on Friday and enjoyed some great family time.  Sunday headed to FI's family and have a lovely time with them as well.  Off today so a nice extended weekend!! 
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011

I went to a friends Bday on Friday, worked on Saturday, and got my ring pillow, cake topper, and save the dates made.  Then we celebrated Easter with my fiance's family!

• edited December 2011
    Spent the weekend in NW Iowa for Easter!

Getting our invitations made...slowly, but surely.  We had them custom-made but are putting them together ourselves...saves a lot of $$ but takes quite a bit of time :-)
  • lucy2113lucy2113 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WR: We took out Engagement Pictures! It was soo much fun!

NWR: We helped my FMIL clean her house, burn trash, and move lots and lots of boxes! With all the in laws to be. Then Easter Lunch with my FFIL and everyone else. It was a fun weekend! 
    Holiday
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards