September 2011 Weddings

Question of the day..

Are there any new celeb crushes that you have that you didn't have when you probably should have had them??

For example: I never was in love with Zack Morris of Saved By the Bell like I am with Mark Paul Gosselaar NOW. I watched the new ABC Family movie with him in it "The 12 Dates of Christmas"... where has that hunk of man meat been!?!?

Beautiful specimen

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Question of the day..

• I was not in love with Ryan Gossling in the Notebook, but man do I love him in Crazy, Stupid, Love. Those abs are so sexy!

imagetotes-your call/
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Hmm. Does Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham and Snape count? I don't know if he was in anything before that that I should have had a crush on him, but I feel like I SHOULDN't have as those two characters.

But he's just so sexy. Not even hot or attractive really... just sexy.
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • Mark Paul Gosselaar!  Yes!  I thought he was dorky when he was on Saved by the Bell.  I wasn't into him at all.  But now... yummy.
    PitaPata Cat tickers Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_question-of-day-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:649Discussion:b6f17b12-f830-4631-81ad-70dbe25cc311Post:2e561bcf-4c51-4fe2-9bdf-dd9f2da4a514">Re: Question of the day..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmm. Does Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham and <strong>Snape</strong> count? I don't know if he was in anything before that that I should have had a crush on him, but I feel like I SHOULDN't have as those two characters. But he's just so sexy. Not even hot or attractive really... just sexy.
    Posted by LoveMuffins[/QUOTE]

this x1000
    imageimage
    PS Sig Challenge: Rings
    Sept 2011 Sig Challenge: First Kiss
    Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_september-2011-weddings_question-of-day-8?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:649Discussion:b6f17b12-f830-4631-81ad-70dbe25cc311Post:2e561bcf-4c51-4fe2-9bdf-dd9f2da4a514">Re: Question of the day..</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hmm. Does Alan Rickman as the Sheriff of Nottingham and Snape count? I don't know if he was in anything before that that I should have had a crush on him, but I feel like I SHOULDN't have as those two characters. But he's just so sexy. Not even hot or attractive really... just sexy.
    Posted by LoveMuffins[/QUOTE]

I LOOOOVE Alan Rickman in Love Actually - LOVE him!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards